Miley Disses "American Idol"

3/18/2008 5:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

15-year-old Miley Cyrus is everything "American Idol" wants in their target demo -- but she's not that kind of girl.

The celebuspawn/Disney-created-pop-phenom gave the FOX-pop-phenom-creating show the shaft yesterday and though she said she's too busy to watch, she's slated to appear on "Idol Gives Back" in April.

jess

ME

WHY WOULD YOU KNOCK A SHOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE ON? THIS GIRL'S DUMB!

poobear

her daddy better change that snobby attitude..all these little girls look up to her, she better set some kind of example or get out of the lime light..can you say ZITANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp

seh cannot sing...and definately knows 0 about P.R.

Star

Shes just starting her "Im better than everyone" early

Liz

This little girl makes me tierd......................Really tierd! She is everywhere!!!!

April Fouels

She looks like Fivel the mouse, and she is the same as all the rest.

annoyed

I watched the video and I never heard her once "diss" American Idol. The goober that calls himself a photographer aaked her if she watched it and she said no, but I never heard her said anything bad. Maybe you call that journalism. Where I come from, we call it something else: lying.

Minnesota

You can tell she is dumb just by looking at her, even without her saying a word!

annoyed

Wow, this photographer is one smooth talkin' devil, isnt he? I bet the ladies love this guy.

"Hey Miley! Thanks for being sweet! Happy St Patrick's Day!"

What a moron.

Deb

What a little snob! Her daddy needs to teach her some manners. Sounds like she's just getting a little too big for her britches! I used to like her but now.....

Kendra

Oh this girl is really going to be a piece of work when she gets older. SHe isn't that talented to have that kind of nasty attitude. She needs to go back to the sticks where she and her inbred family came from.

tickles

Without all of her daddy's influence and Disney's millions Miley would be just another teenager....hanging at the mall, flirting with boys...thinking she looks cute. The girl is an ok singer but she is no great talent. I would venture a guess that if Miley tried out for American Idol Simon would not be falling out of his chair in a hurry to give her the golden ticket!
And just for the record...a good producer and million dollar sound system can make just about anyone sound good...the test of a true singer is A capella. (singing without any accompaniment.)

Amanda

If her father wasn't BRC this girl would have been an auditioner for this show.

Alanna

All she said was "No, I'm not really an Idol person... I don't have time." That's not dissing, that's simply stating a fact.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments