Spitzer Girl's "Wild" 18th B-Day Caught on Vid!

3/18/2008 6:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before she sold herself to Eliot Spitzer, TMZ has learned that Ashley Alexandra Dupre gave herself up to the "Girls Gone Wild" cams for her 18th birthday -- and spent an entire week aboard the "GGW" bus.

Sources tell TMZ that "GGW" has "a week's worth" of video of Ashley celebrating her 18th birthday, which she did on the big bus. We're told that "GGW" plans on releasing an Ashley Dupre-specific video "shortly."

Story developing ...

richard pierce

A COUNTRY WITH NO MORALITY WILL SOON BE CONTROLLED BY OTHERS WHO DO!

Hollywood Rockers

Can Someone Say Wild Girls Gone Homeless!!!!!!

Tyrone

Looks like FoxNews got some footage of the video. I just saw it on Gretta's show. She says they will air it during the program

me bitchin

Any chick stupid enough to get nekkid in front of a camera.......seriously.
You sure can tell the difference between generations.
I'm in my early 30's and don't know a woman that stupid. It seems like the younger folks don't understand there are consequences to actions. If you don't want to be exploited sexually, don't strip in front of a recording device.
It doesn't get much simpler than that.

FABIO

All of the girls dissing Ashley are just jealous. They only wish they could get the publicity & money that she's getting.

I'm buying the video!!!

therealtomcruise

what is wrong with you people? am i the only one who can't wait to see this stuff? if you people want to think you're so high and mighty you should stop surfing voeyuristic websites like tmz.

Giselle Venturino

Ha ha!! You liberals are almost as pathetic as this tramp!!! Terrific role model Spitzer is!! The great Jewish hope for president? I think not... my grandparents are rolling in their graves..... Mazeltov!

Kelli

Just another reason Joe Francis should be in jail.

babwa

LOL "GGW found the footage – seven full tapes worth – after the company's CEO Joe Francis offered $1 million to Dupré to appear in one of his videos – an offer he promptly withdrew." From People dot com.

Kelli

Joes a summers eve!

hater

I bet Spitzer is pissed, he got ripped off..... all he had to do was give her a free t shirt! nasty whore! its unfortunate that she will probably now be famous because of this.

Alexa

Sorry, but if my daughter was a prostitute, I'd rather she was dead.

Andi

Nothing but a skank for sale to the highest bidder. Her 15 minutes is almost up. Once the attention and curiosity go away, then she'll be a desperate ho with no money again and pose for one of the skank-filled men's mags. Who cares. She's a loser.

Man

Short fat sauage fingers. YUCK.......................

Evan

Wow, the 2 bit hooker did it for free ??? She must not of had a pimp back then ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments