Bobby Brown Needs a Loan -- For $20 Bucks

3/21/2008 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby BrownBobby "Brokedown" Brown has hit a new low. Now he's stiffing the working man!

We hear Brown was in St. Louis for a concert a few weeks ago, and hired a chauffeur to transport him and his entourage from the airport to their hotel.

Sources say Bobby and crew enlisted in the help of a couple of airport skycaps to load his massive luggage. Bobby's brother, el cheapo Tommy, asks the chauffeur, "So, do you guys take care of the skycaps or what?" The shocked driver informed the Brown crew that it's not a part of his job description to pay for skycaps -- so we're told Bobby asked for a loan!

Our source says Brown asked, "Hey, man, do you have like ten or twenty dollars on you?" Evidently with all the people traveling with Bobby -- they didn't have enough cash to scrape up 20 bucks!

The driver loaned Brown the money, and dropped him off at his hotel -- but our source says Bobby never came back down to pay his debt!

Whitney must be laughing all the way to the ATM.

DEE DUB

Nancy number 22 there are a different breed of black folks there are your black folks and you have your N's. You might have just got a bunch of young black guys and girls that didn't know any better. For the most part I myself and friends included always tip well if the service is right.

sherricheu

Once a looser, always a looser.....he has no talent whatsoever, why are you wasting time on him?

DARK MEAT ONLY

I don't tip and I am white and proud!

Pat

This is just sad. Guy didn't borrow since it wasn't paid back, he "stole" $20 from a hard working guy. As stated, out of everyone there i'd bet my life they had the money, they took it from a working man then later laughed about it.

If i where the driver i'd have said nope, go steal more money you didn't earn from your wife

Puleeeez

NEXT TIME THEY SHOULD TAKE THE BUS!!!

Cheryl

GOOD! I FOR ONE, AM VERY HAPPY THAT THIS NO-GOOD BUM HAS NO MONEY, AFTER WHAT HE DID TO WHITNEY? HE DESERVES A BAD & POOR LIFE!!! WHITNEY WAS THE GREATEST FEMALE SINGER EVER---THAT IS, UNTIL SHE MET BOBBY.... I PRAY FOR WHITNEY TO STAY OFF DRUGS & I SURE HOPE SHE MAKES A COMEBACK!!

ME

Why dose Bobby have to be broke. Could it be that he doesn't carry cash like the rest of America. Yall try to find stupid stuff to say about him now. Get a life!!!!!!!

Ms. Mary

Bobby has talent, he needs to use it instead of trying to scam a hard working man. As for my girl Whitney...you stay away from him, he's bad news. As for the slamming on here in relation to the tips is ridiculous, I'm black and I tip everyone even the ones that are having a bad day. Just think they may have a child at home that is depending on that money for something that they need. I see no color I see other people....So stop hating!!!

williams

Goodday,
My name is Mr Williams Mark , we give out loan to company
and private investor, We offer Loan Amount of : 5k-$5m I want to fully
assure you that you will get the funds if only you are very serious
and trustworthy because i like serious and God fearing peolpe.If
intrested fill and return the form below via
::(kanuheartinvestment@yahoo.com).Await your swift and urgent response.
Have a Nice and Blessed day...

Apply for a Loan,

David Jean

Hello.

I am a Private Loan Lender and a cooperate financial for real estate
and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals,
Firms and cooperate bodies at 3.5% interest rate per annum and 0.5%
interest rate monthly base, loan terms determinant, We offer the
following kinds of loans

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secsure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan