Rourke to Officer: You're Too Fat To Be a Cop!

3/21/2008 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mickey Rourke has pleaded guilty to reckless driving following his arrest on a Vespa near Miami Beach. Toot toot!

Rourke was arrested in November driving the blue-green scooter. During the arrest, he allegedly told the officer "F&*% you, I'm not drunk." Yesterday, Rourke had some choice words for that cop, telling the Palm Beach Post "I'm friends with most cops in the city and they told me the guy who got me isn't even liked by his colleagues. He's a 400-pound f&*% unfit for duty." Nice.

Rourke has been sentenced to six months of probation, ordered to pay a fine and serve 50 hours of community service. Instead of serving the time, he was allowed to buy the hours at $10 per hour so he wouldn't have to serve.

"The only thing he has to do is take an online driving course," said his lawyer, Michael Grieco.

The best part? When he was asked who the mystery blonde was on the back of the scooter with him the night of the arrest, Rourke told the paper, "Don't ask me her name. I have no idea who she was. I met her in a bar and never saw her again." Class.

FlBiker

Miami Beach cops are some of the most corrupt and uneducated in the state of Florida. Bay County is a close second.

gullibleminions

ANd your too drunk to make sense!!!

gus

To FlBiker,

You've probably never even been to Bay County. What, are you friends with Joe Fancis?

obama osama

Mickey is such a big loser...he can't even get arrested!

Damn.

He's Boring now

What a complete waste of humanity this jizz has turned into. Starting with that Face...and than those comments, good Lord has this man lost it.

Hey Mickey, wanna go a few rounds? I'd love to pummell that mug of yours back into some sembelance of a human being. The inside part though, you'll need ongoing counseling for.

Jerk

Allan Speer

Amy Sedaris once gave me a two-hour handjob.

R.Zimmerman

The cop may be fat but I'm betting he's not a self-made mutation like Mr. Rourke. Totally gross.

Alice

GAWD, he's scary lookin'! I'll bet that chick's glad he can't remember her name.

Goldie

lol what a hot mess.... love it!

FlBiker

#4 Gus

I try to stay away from the cesspool of Panama City and Panama CIty Beach, but alas it is part of my job. It is frightening in this day and age there is entire area that has voted down funding for education and improvement. How's the new airport coming along up there, how about the school inprovement tax that was instilled, was working then voted out. Ignorance breeds more of the same, enjoy......

Moe

Cheap community hours he's paying for. That isn't enough to get a drunk like him loaded for a day. He got off easy and what about this judge that gave it to him......crooked, crooked crooked.

jason

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! That cop is a fat F&*%. Dude how in the hell could that cop chase anyone down. I guess he can chase a donut and capture it before scarfing it down.

Becca

Yeah, I can believe that he never saw her again. She probably realized that he was Mickey Rourke!!

Liz

The cop needs to retire and open up a KRISP KREME franchise!

Mickey, you are looking a little rough around the edges!

Liz