Kid Rock Allegedly Punchy With His Fans

3/22/2008 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Three men filed a $15 million lawsuit yesterday claiming Kid Rock and six members of the group Boo-Yaa Tribe assaulted them after they asked for their autograph.
Read the docs
The alleged incident took place back in 2006 outside the Hollywood hotspot Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel. According to the lawsuit, filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Michael Medlin, Carlos Bonilla and Jose Perez were waiting outside with a small camera and autograph books. They claim they were beaten up and even had their cameras and bags stolen, too!

In addition to Rock and the members of the Boo-Yaa Tribe, the suit also names the Roosevelt Hotel and Teddy's as defendants, saying the security was so negligent, it created a "dangerous and hazardous condition."

A call to Rock's rep was not immediately returned. Same with emails to the Roosevelt.

Liz

Oh Kelli, why don't you call Mr. Ruiz and offer him several bottles of gut rot tequila! I'm sure he would settle with you then! :)

TMZ=jackals, and jackasses

Kid Rock is a hat-wearing suck-lord.

Boring, gay, cheezy, sampled crap.

OC Get A Life

Now...now....all you good white church going loyal American children...do not use so much honesty...because you know if you actually tell people what you think about those dirty dirty Mexican people...yep even the American Christian one's...yep even the one's serving and dying in our miltary overseas....yep even the one's policing, doctoring,ministing, and teaching all over our country....yep you know what's gonna happen...the liberals are gonna jump up and call you all a bunch of inbred brain dead white trash uneducated hicks....so just go back to your wives....I mean sisters...I mean wives....and turn off the computers....love Jesus....the white one.

Shannon

Dear Oh yeah well....I'll tell my mommy and my bodygaurds,

Kid was the who ended things with her Not the other way around, get your facts straight before posting.

OC Get A Life

Shannon, so sorry, the relationship situations in hollywood are so ridiculous that I do not pay any attention to them but since the fact that Mr. Rock ended the relationship with Ms. Anderson is a huge issue for you, I retract, that part of my post. I will force myself to listen to "Kid Rock" for the next three hours at the gym as punishment.

Ofcourse that does not change the FACT that "Kid Rock" is 130 pounds of cowardly little girly boy meat that mouths off only to run and hide behind a mountain of security men.

Have a nice weekend.

Shannon

That wasnt meant to be a nasty comment just the facts. You might find yourself enjoying kids music. Have a great workout.

FlBiker

#14 Kelli

Hope you don't have Geico as an insurance company. They love to advertise low rates, HATE to pay a claim.

bob

Carlos was attacked first by the BIG Somoens, Mike jumped in and was attacked and Broke His Knee cap,ans yes they did steal joses and carlos's camera,

Christopher

White trash with money. Who the hell would ask for his autograph? F**k Kid Rock.

Kelli

No FlBiker, I don't thanks. :P

oicjj

Kid Rock you can do no wrong! You go Guy! :)

Kelli

Dallas, LOL! I-20 is where it happened in Arlington in front of the Parks Mall. It was a busy Sunday and the lady in the first car had a blow-out.

Tequila, very funny!

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

FANS = GOLDDIGS .

Kelli

Dallas, I'm not that cheap by the way. I would offer Jose Cuervo.

enough

Well, it looks like you can take the Kid out of the trailor but you can't take the trailor out of the Kid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments