Kid Rock Allegedly Punchy With His Fans

3/22/2008 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Three men filed a $15 million lawsuit yesterday claiming Kid Rock and six members of the group Boo-Yaa Tribe assaulted them after they asked for their autograph.
Read the docs
The alleged incident took place back in 2006 outside the Hollywood hotspot Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel. According to the lawsuit, filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Michael Medlin, Carlos Bonilla and Jose Perez were waiting outside with a small camera and autograph books. They claim they were beaten up and even had their cameras and bags stolen, too!

In addition to Rock and the members of the Boo-Yaa Tribe, the suit also names the Roosevelt Hotel and Teddy's as defendants, saying the security was so negligent, it created a "dangerous and hazardous condition."

A call to Rock's rep was not immediately returned. Same with emails to the Roosevelt.

Kelli

The Waffle House is disgusting. He must have been inhebriated to ever have had the guts to go there. EWW!

Anti-Society

Someone should have landed a waffle stomper on his mug.

richard pierce

THIS GUY IS A CERTIFIED PUNK ! I'M WAY OVER 65 AND I COULD KICK HIS ASS WITH NO TROUBLE! REALLY

Kelli

I do prefer his hair covered up in this picture. Take note TMZ! :)

April Fouels

This is the best place Kid Rock can get Waffle Fed, And wouldn't be able to fight afterwards..http://www.onokinegrindz.typepad.com/ono_kine_grindz/2005/01/wailana_coffee_.html

OC Get A Life

Damn Right Richard, you kick his ass, I will tape it, and then we will sell the film to TMZ for a million bucks split the profits!

Anti-Society

We should start a Richard Pierce fan club and donate steeltoed boots for him to shove up Kids ass.

OC Get A Life

You, Anti-Society, are a wise wise person, I see your boots and raise you a cane from "A Clock Work Orange".

April Fouels

it is Clockwerk Orange.....Dim.....as we listen to Betovens 5th, and 9th...

Kelli

Clockwerk? Betovens? Nope! We should try and spell correctly tomorrow!

Blessed Easter to all.

April Fouels

type****o...Beethoven

April Fouels

The German video spells it Clockwerk, sorry, tomorrow, it is only 6:16 pm here

Kelli

:) Happy Easter..

April Fouels

Trying to hide eggs, and small presents outside for the children to find in the morning, and the dog keeps bringing the eggs back to the lanai (deck, patio) and burying them.

800 pound gorilla fart

one of my weirdest experiences ( i've had a few !) was attending the filming of his " American Baddass" video feeezing my ass off in the middle of the state fairground with other lemons, loosers , drunk, punks and bikers. Besides having a german pimp finger me for his camera theft , Figers nephew threatening to knife fight me , and that fat bitch who used to front bars in Detroit as a SM Madame telling me to strip in front of a thousands people .... I had a bit of fun . Yeah so Pam did say those words I'll never forget " HMSNDUI GAUS (UAHS AHS uhas AU(HS u jasuh(A ) translation ( I"VE HQAD A GLASSS OF WINE ) ...kid... seemed both a genuis and a putz ... I really enjoye d his hip-hop rock but I hated how the " KID" stared me down for talking to his bitch .ie ( PAM ) .... at least the pizza he bought us at 10:30 ( 30 degrees with a ten mile per hour wind ) was good .. oh and " KID" remeber those shrimp you could'nt get enough off -- I cooked 'em will Chogao Mike tried his best to find you fuvkin' stroh's after all the stores were closed ....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments