Soleil Moon's Scary Sunday

3/24/2008 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned paramedics from the L.A. Fire Department responded to the home of "Punky Brewster" star Soleil Moon Frye Sunday, to treat someone at the home for a possible allergic reaction.

We're told the call to 911 came in around 1:15 PM. Units spent about 15 minutes on the scene and then left, without transporting anyone.

Frye and husband, "Punk'd" creator Jason Goldberg, have a two-year-old daughter Poet Sienna Rose, and just had their second child, another girl named Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg.

Brandon

JessBcuz

Poet......Jagger.......seriously?? Bet they named their dogs HUMAN names like Billy and Samantha.

alamans

Punky Brewster is a success woman~ she appeared at __agemingle.c om__weeks ago, she told me that she wanna have a "new life". good luck Punky Brewster!

pimp

Punky is more of a hippie naming her kids like that....remmember soon-to-be-moms, don't come up with baby names while stoned.

Star

POOR KID I thought APPLE was bad, but Jagger for a girl is just asking for problems

Kate

Quick question-- Where the hell are her feet?

mistysmom

Who is Punky Brewster? You mean that show that was on for one year 25 years ago????What are they still mentioning it for???

Monica

Maybe they are "Punking" the kids with those names???

ATLchick

Awful names.... hope everyone is ok now.

devilgirl

I'm sorry something bad happened, but...damn, look! She's surrounded by firemen! Damn, girl is living my fantasy.

RP

Shoulda called the name police instead.

Victoria

I think she had a baby BOY recently...but I could be wrong

celebs are stupid

how freakin stupid are these celebs what kind of stupid name is Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg?and who gives a girl the middle name joseph

He's Boring now

Jason Goldberg created Punk'd? I thought it was Ashton...you mean he created Punky Brewster or Punk;d? A big difference...well whatever this Jewish Man created he obviously has turned in his Judia badge if he's naming children with names like Poet and Jagger.

Hollywood weirdo, love everybody unless a non white moves next door to you types....the same types that dont serve their Country and expect everyone else to stand up for their right to be this Weird.

Peace and Shalom

Frank Olivo

#14...so true so true..some girls have all the luck! I read it was a boy....her husband, I think, cocreated Punk'd w/Ashton. I guess Ash gets all the credit cause of name recognition. Punky's hubby probably did most of the work, but was able to sell it because of Ash! I could be wrong though, no offense intended!

#1, do people really fall for this crap? wish there was a way of filtering their posts out.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments