Wendy W. to Employee -- Better F*** My Hubby!

3/25/2008 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Popular shock jock Wendy Williams and her husband have been drilled with serious sexual harassment charges by their talent booker, who alleges that Wendy tried to pimp her out, ordering her to dress "like a sexy little bitch" for her husband and encouraging her husband's unwanted sexual predation of the employee.
Wendy Williams
In a complaint filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Nicole Spence claims that Kevin Hunter, Williams' younger husband who does not work for WBLS-FM, repeatedly expressed his desire to "f***" her and that she needed "a real man in [her] life to mold me." Spence says that Williams did nothing to staunch the alleged abuse, and in fact "offered to take me shopping so I could dress 'like a sexy little bitch,' as Mr. Hunter demanded."

And it doesn't end there.

Spence also says Hunter got other employees, including Wendy's co-host, to "get into that bitch's head" in order to "break her down physically and mentally." And she also alleges that Hunter once charged at her and that he even assaulted his own wife, "choking her" and "pinning her" against the wall of a studio.

TMZ spoke to Spence's lawyer, Kate Webber, who says that she intends to file a lawsuit in court, after the EEOC reviews the case. Spence is still employed at WBLS. The station didn't respond to a request for comment, though Williams told the New York Post yesterday, "Her allegations are totally false. This bitch is out of her mind."

luvwendy

Someone wants Wendys money. Girl get over it. Wendy is the Queen

BK.NIKKI

Its about time someone put this rag queen on blast. She is relentless when it comes to getting in people's personal business, and alot of the times wreckless wit the things she reports. take that DRAG QUEEN to the cleaners, im pretty sure her husband did harass that girl. Look at her and look at Wendy.

Ncognito

WENDY WENDY WENDY...say it isnt so..
are you caught up in a scandal..i bet you will not be talking about it on your radio show.TISK TISK TISK
and by the way ,i believe that her husband made sexual advances towards nicole... just look at the two and tell me who would you sleep with.HAHAHAHA
oh well ... KARMA IS A BIG OLE B*TCH....

AND HOW YOU DOIN...ALRIGHT ..WINK WINK

dee

wow wow wow~!Faithful listener and Wendy is my girl n all but respect is earned not deserved!

Unidentified_26

Being on of Wendy's former Interns, I completely believe these allegations. During my internship, I have seen her husband on numerous occasions throw temper tantrums to the point where I though he was going to destroy something or someone. I have also witnessed Mr. Hunter being very flirtatious towards Wendy's booker and other women.

There was a time I saw Kevin Hunter riding around in his orange Lamborghini back in Summer '07 up in Harlem with a female passenger. When I saw that it was not Wendy riding with him, I had my own thoughts. I knew what was going on but I kept my place. I have witnessed Kevin and Charlamagne on numerous occasions mixing it up with other whores. If Wendy is there, when she leaves they are in the mix! Mixing it up with the sluts alright!. I would not be amused if Nicole wins this lawsuit. I am happy that someone finally said something and the public is getting to see the real Williams-Hunter personality. More info get at me.. unidentified_26@yahoo.com

Mrs. Buckner

Whatever...I love Wendy Williams ugly, dog faced ass. That's my bitch!

peacemaker

Could this be a ploy to bring more attention to WW upcoming tv show and movie that is soon to drop?

DONSANDDIVAS

THIS IS TRUE - WENDY HUSBAND IS A BIG CHEATER! HE HAS MANY OF GIRLS - AND NICOLE IS A VERY VERY NICE AND HONEST PERSON!

Evettebeauty

I am very sorry to hear about this. Nicole is a very nice and honest person !

This is another sad event!

www.itsallbeauty.com

Diva Grandma

I am a big fan of Wendy's and listen to her every day. But, I do know what goes around comes around and Wendy seems like she always mean good. Just because she is good does not make her husband good. All her money might have gone to his head and like R. Kelly thinks he can get whatever he wants. I have been in Nicole position and she will suffer until she quits. MONEY means everything to WBLS and not her complaints. Don't worry Nicole for the sake of her show and rep she will settle with you, but you won't be working at WBLS and it will be hard to get another job because you will be labled "a trouble maker" and you will be feared in your work arena. GOOD LUCK, I believe you!!

shawgrad

I guess this wont be on advice hour. If this is true Wendy William's show will be in trouble. It is a shame cause after hating her show when she was on Hot97 I like her show now. Someone bring Star and Bucwild to afternoon radio please!

sharon

I totally believe this dumb chick. Have you ever listened to her show? Wendy Williams got lucky. She is a female Howard Stern only without any class. Thats the only reason that loser married her. Money and pwer wins all the time. Sad

Sherrie

I listen to Wendy everyday and I am a fan but unfortunately I believe Nicole. I've heard Wendy talking about her husbands rage when they're fighting, spitting in each others face and calling the police. Prior to this it seemed as if Wendy really care for Nicole but when people started calling the station and asking for Nicole, Wendy would hang up on them. Wendy at times seems like a bully and though i'm a fan because of her outlanish ways I hope Nicole finds justice and doesnt get the short end of the stick!

-Sherrie-

sinsinter

come on-we all know wendy is not this stupid
this bitch is out of her mind-wendy you will win girl-fire this bitches ass

Danielle

I'm sure all of the people that Wendy has dogged-out on the air are getting the last laugh. Note to Will Smith: I guess you can buy Wendy's radio station afterall and send her a** home. Stick a fork in her a** because she is so done!!!