Kimora and Russell Divorcing ... Again?

3/26/2008 8:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained new divorce papers in the blingiest divorce in the biz -- Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons. Baby phat say wha'? Didn't they do that already?

The papers, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court by Kimora, cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. She is asking for legal and physical custody of the couple's two daughters Ming Lee and Aoki Lee. In this petition she is not seeking spousal support.

If this feels like deja vu, it is. Russell reportedly filed for divorce in March 2006, but in August of '07 Kimora told OK! Magazine that they were not divorced yet, and "who knows" what will happen. Life in the fab lane!

Kimora asks that "reasonable child visitation" be granted to Russell, but that the girls be "accompanied at all times by the children's nanny and security personnel."

Russell released a statement to TMZ, through his rep, saying "Although I haven't read the papers, I'm excited for closure on this issue. I love her to def and I will always wish her happiness and success."

A call to Kimora's rep was not immediately returned.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Elizabeth

best thing he could do is get rid of that trash

Bird

Glad you guys caught up. I was shocked the all knowing TMZ was referring to Russell as Kimora's ex-husband when their has ever been any reports of them actually being divorced. Glad to see them moving forward.

Ms. Behavin

I wonder why his visitation has to be supervised by security and the nanny...

knucklehead

who cares

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Liz,

You RACIST witch...how is Kimora trash? who the F are you?

L.S

I thought she was prego by that fug actor she goes out with?

knucklehead

racist fun right here. who is black who is black? go for it bitch

L.S

Ya # 8 u go

Cheryl

It's about time he got rid of this trashy lady, she thinks she's all that. thats why I will NEVER buy anything that she sells!!! THERE SHOULD BE JOINT CUSTODY!!

Lenn K.

My question is how why you stay so long? Kimora is a piece of work. Good luck to the next guy that marries this creature.

Sit down, and shut up

Um... ALL Liz said was, " best thing he could do is get rid of that trash," How was that Racist?? LOL.

mimi

Hey #4 - if you don't care, why are reading gossip sites? Get over yourself.

L.S

me either boo hoo moo moo too

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

Your right #12

LOL
Kimora is still trash!

Sit down, and shut up

I want whoever said Liz's comment was RACIST to come back and PLEASE explain to me what's so RACIST about it. THAT would be nice.... and LOL @ boo hoo moo moo too having SO much fun talking about Kimora... Priceless.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments