Kimora and Russell Divorcing ... Again?

3/26/2008 8:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained new divorce papers in the blingiest divorce in the biz -- Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons. Baby phat say wha'? Didn't they do that already?

The papers, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court by Kimora, cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. She is asking for legal and physical custody of the couple's two daughters Ming Lee and Aoki Lee. In this petition she is not seeking spousal support.

If this feels like deja vu, it is. Russell reportedly filed for divorce in March 2006, but in August of '07 Kimora told OK! Magazine that they were not divorced yet, and "who knows" what will happen. Life in the fab lane!

Kimora asks that "reasonable child visitation" be granted to Russell, but that the girls be "accompanied at all times by the children's nanny and security personnel."

Russell released a statement to TMZ, through his rep, saying "Although I haven't read the papers, I'm excited for closure on this issue. I love her to def and I will always wish her happiness and success."

A call to Kimora's rep was not immediately returned.

Story developing ...

meltz11

To bad, they should have called his brother Rev Run, he could have saved the day.

Ellen

who are these people?????????????????????

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

what is with all the losers on here that rush to attack a woman? Why is she alone attacked and not her husband? Is this a race thing or woman hating thing...

here is a short story that you might find interesting....I was married to a wealthy man (wealthy by small town standards)... he was thirty years older than me...I was from humble means and to be honest married him for money. He was very unattractive, overweight and abusive...but he employed half the town...so everyone "loved" him. One night he beat me until I was unconcious and left me to wake up in a cage in our basement. This is the TRUTH. I could tell you some of the unspeakable things he made me do with him and his friends (including a carnival midget) that would turn your stomach. No lawyer would help me... .here is my point... Don't rush to judge Kimora...

Kelli

A carnival midget Jean? If ya hadn't added that I may have bought it.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

another comment to Buggirl...why are you attacking a woman just because she is married to a dr.? why does this make her trash... you are sad excuse for a person...

also how did you see or hear trash? didn't you just read the post... I feel sorry for you... Good luck in the Special Olympics...(oops does this comment make me trash?)

pumpkin1234

Russell finally came to his senses THANK GOD!!!!!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Kelli,,, I joke on these posts at times... but that story is true

Kelli

Yeah Jean, I believe ya....:P

flo

I THINK KIMORA COULD BE THE NEXT HEATHER MILLS.

m&m

I really don't think kimora and russell was a compatible couple she really seems arrogant to me when I watch her reality show. Russell seems like a down to earth kind of guy who needs somone on his level and she just was'nt the one.I would'nt call her trash but just a little stuck on herself so russell keep being you and don't find another artificial woman like her

Albatross

She is so egotistical and TACKY beyond words.

kimora hater

she is just a piece of trash. the only talented she's done is marry russ!

poobear

who's gives a crap how we label people..trash is trash,,,,and this ugly bitch is trash

sunshine

"Kimora is asks that"

TMZ, check yo grammah!

Margaret

Russell messed around on her! But that always happens with celebrities - the movie starlett or the movie start throw themselves at each other. Kimora is something else smart but a work of art - i mean a real diva!!