Kimora and Russell Divorcing ... Again?

3/26/2008 8:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained new divorce papers in the blingiest divorce in the biz -- Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons. Baby phat say wha'? Didn't they do that already?

The papers, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court by Kimora, cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. She is asking for legal and physical custody of the couple's two daughters Ming Lee and Aoki Lee. In this petition she is not seeking spousal support.

If this feels like deja vu, it is. Russell reportedly filed for divorce in March 2006, but in August of '07 Kimora told OK! Magazine that they were not divorced yet, and "who knows" what will happen. Life in the fab lane!

Kimora asks that "reasonable child visitation" be granted to Russell, but that the girls be "accompanied at all times by the children's nanny and security personnel."

Russell released a statement to TMZ, through his rep, saying "Although I haven't read the papers, I'm excited for closure on this issue. I love her to def and I will always wish her happiness and success."

A call to Kimora's rep was not immediately returned.

Story developing ...

Lenn K.

My God, I didn't know I had soooo many fans. Thanks to the little people.

Lenn K.

By the way, why is someone called racist if they comment on anyone of color? They are butt holes just like the rest of us!

nick cant drive 55

they say money goes to money, but this is TRASH GOING TO TRASH

eloc

She's too much. Way too much. Piece of work. Russell seems like a good guy.

Lv&PeaceUall

Joint custody runs havoc on kids: six months with dad, six months with mom, etc. It's better for the kids if mom/dad has full custody. Also, what mom is asking is the same security for the girls as she has, i.e., security guards, nanny, etc., when they are with her.

Relax people . . . it's all good.

knucklehead

do they matter?

Lori

Geez thats kinda extreme visitation rules. Unless hes got problems we dont know about that is just plain strange.

knucklehead

hmmm

Tracee

It's refreshing for someone who does not need spousal or child support to not be asking for it. Two rich divorcing people trip me out splitting money as if either of them need it. Kimora is extravagant but I like her...she's always positive on TV and I'm amazed by that...cause life is crazy ordinarily let alone Hollywood.

Ms.Rita

29. Why did she file in California, they live in NY, why is she asking for accompanied visitation and why is Alexis Arquette better looking.

Posted at 8:24PM on Mar 26th 2008 by OXA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because you get 1/2 of everything in California

knucklehead

gooba shee manna hoo ha hee. havrvey sleeps with me

Stan

Good for him! I never knew what he or anyone saw in this fugly, fat shank!! Plus, she's a bitch to boot. A perferct trifecta.

GUMBY

NO WAY !!!!!!! SHE IS NOT ASKING FOR MONEY.....SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY HERE......I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE NEXT PART OF THIS STORY........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ FISHY FISHY FISHY

LJH

I thought they were already divorced. I also heard that Kamora is pregnant by Djimon Hounsou.

sanpedro28