Sambora Could Be Charged with Endangering Kid

3/26/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richie Sambora could be criminally charged with child endangerment.

Richie Sambora was busted for DUI with his 10-year-old daughter Ava in the car, along with another juvenile and another adult -- a woman. If Sambora was driving drunk, he could be charged with endangering the two kids.

Police sources tell us Sambora has not been charged with endangerment but the Laguna Beach P.D. is "actively investigating."

And, police sources say, after Sambora was busted, the cops called Heather Locklear, Ava's mom. We're told Heather authorized the woman in the car to drive her daughter home.

.....

HEATHER PROBABLY DIDN'T GO PICK UP AVA BECAUSE OF THE PAPSMEAR FRENZY IT WOULD HAVE CAUSED. THE CHILD WAS SCARED ENOUGH AS IT IS AND CERTAINLY DIDN'T NEED PAPS SCREAMING AND PUSHING AND SHOVING TO GET HER PIC WITH MOM. IT'S AMAZING HOW SOME OF YOU ARE BLAMING HEATHER WHEN SHE WASN'T EVEN THERE. AS FAR AS THE NON-DRINKERS...WELL CONGRATS TO YOU. I DI NOT KNOW THAT NOT DRINKING AT ALL MADE YOU BETTER AND SMARTER THAN EVERY ONE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE. WOW.

reggie

he is starting to look like mickey rourke with a need for some nip and tuck !
God, he is only 48 and looks 58 !!! Sad, its fame is long gone and so is Heather and Denise
Sambora is a tired ole piece ! Azz-hole for driving drunk and especially with his daughter !!! Loser

Fredbo

(To be sung to the tune of Dead or Alive)
Cos I'm a drunkard with my kid by my side
I'm wanted....D-U-I

I stagger these streets with a six pack on my pack
I drink for keeps cos I'm so wasted that I might not make it back
I've been in rehab everywhere still I'm standing tall
I've seen a million cases and I've drank them all

Cos I'm a drunkard with my kid by my side
I'm wanted....D-U-I

Loser! Enough said.

pebbles

Shut up, DAX! No one here said it was heathers fault, only how crappy it was of her not to go pick her kid up at police station. papparazi for these 2, please, only if by accident!

Joy 2 D World

To Mr./Ms Dax: I am better than someone who drives while drunk. Period. The way I see it, this is a dangerous practice and one that not only puts the drunk driver at risk, but everyone else. Try losing your mother, spouse, or child to the swervings of a drunk driver. Then come back to me and tell me how you feel.

Liz

What the hell has he done to his face? Not looking real good Richie!

Tangie

The menfolk of Bon Jovi are ugly...but that Jon, now he is pretty girl!

dee

In all divorce decrees in the state of CA, there is a clause that states neither parent is to drink in the presense of the child when under their care and they aren't to take the child places where alcohol is soley served.

reggie

#49 you are cracking me up, lmao with your comment ! So, true ! Jon is so pretty like a girl, that is a hoot!
Sambora must have the same plastic surgeon as mickey rourke from 9 1/2 weeks movie
to much collagan and botox... it all went south of the border on his face !!! ugly lookin now ! Boy has lost his looks

.....

ACTUALLY KANDIE, YES SOME FOLKS HAVE BLAMED HEATHER. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY ITS NOT NICE TO TELL PEOPLE TO SHUT UP. SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE FORGOT TO TAKE THEIR PROZAC TODAY.

Theresa

My X-husband went to rehab 9 times. They have to won't to quite. PUT HIM UNDER SUPERVISION WHEN HE'S WITH HIS DAUGHTER. Maybe he'll straigthen up then!!!!!!!!!(Maybe not?)

sue

He's had a bit of plastic surgery hasn't he! I'm glad no one was hurt.

thats right

This is sad and for all you people that think putting a bottle to your mouth is ok just because you have problems are sick in the head my 2 year old daughter was KILLED by a drunk driver 5 years ago and I never got over it and I never will, and you no what the driver got 6 months, now have that has a problem, but I dont go and get dsrunk and then drive

Chuck Woolery

"...time to get a haircut and a job." Wtf? Bon Jovi toured football stadiums last summer. Ritchie must earn $200,000 a night on the road. Jon Bon Jovi owns a football team and has a Boeing 727 for his own personal transportation.

jz

Child endangerment?..... OK...... And all the self righteous people who aren't afraid that soon whatever unapproved practice they undertake will result in criminal charges. People forgot what freedom was a long time ago. Hang in there Ritchie you can be as dumb as you like and I'm all for it!!!