Allred Goes Tit-for-Tat with the TSA

3/27/2008 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred held a press conference today demonstrating how TSA agents forced her client to remove her nipple piercings.

Yeah, it was as ridiculous as it sounds.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rocky

OY GLORIA.

Mary Mayhem

obama osama

Hillary Clinton has Nipple piercings?

Just Damn!

Bubblebunny

When you go to the airport, you wear sandals or tennies, plain slacks, knit shirt, no jewelry,metal piercings,metal belts, no pocket knives, etc. The same for Federal Buildings. No big bottles of liquid, etc. Hellloooooo ! It's a new program, everyone, since sept. 11, 2001 !

nataliec

SORRY BUT THIS WOMAN WHO WAS TRAVELING...IS SHE DENSE STUPID OR CANT READ ... BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IF YOU GO TO AN AIRPORT...YOU WILL HAVE TO PASS A METAL DETECTOR...SHE WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO WEAR THESE THINGS WHEN AMERICA IS IN TERRORIST WATCH AND PEOPLE ARE BEING WATCHED CAREFULLY. TO ME THIS IS A FRIVOLOUS LAWSUIT, AND BLAMING THE TSA FOR DOING THEIR JOB IS JUST RIDICULOUS. AND AFTER WATCHING THIS STUPID WOMAN ON HERE...IT JUST MAKES ME MAD THAT THIS BI7CH WANTS MONEY NOW. SHE WAS THE STUPID ONE FOR WEARING THOSE THINGS TO AN AIRPORT...ANOTHER CASE FOR THAT WHITE AL SHARPTON (GLORIA), TO GET SOME PUBLICITY. GOD I HATE THAT GLORIA...SHE IS A PIG!!!!!!!!!

oregon

Gloria used to have a little class. Guess she'll do anything to get herself media coverage. It's OK to get older Gloria and fade into the background a little...........your embarressing yourself.

9's MAMA

Guess what piercing she will be removing the next time?

No, not the tongue

No, not the nipples (unless she has 3)

Yes, the snatch box down below, she pucci ring

nataliec

AOL MY AOL MAIL MAKE AOL MY HOMEPAGE TMZ GAMES MOVIES MUSIC RADIO TELEVISION TMZ.COM WEB IMAGES VIDEO LOCAL
Search

HOME TMZ TV PHOTOS VIDEOS CATEGORIES CELEB JUSTICE DRUNKS FIGHTS NICE STORIES STAR CATCHER TMZAOL NewsMake TMZ My Homepage
Allred Goes Tit-for-Tat with the TSA
Posted Mar 27th 2008 5:29PM by TMZ Staff

Yeah, it was as ridiculous as it sounds.

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Wacky and Weird

Comments [6]Digg itDel.icio.usMy YahooSphereRSSMySpacePermalinkEmail
Recent Posts
Hernandez to Guarini -- Now What? (3/27/2008)
Danny Noriega -- "Idol" Is a Drag (3/27/2008)
Guess Who's Getting Hammered - By a Wave! (3/27/2008)
Heath's Will -- No Joke (3/27/2008)
Out with the Old, In with the New ... Girlfriend (3/27/2008)
Reader Comments
(Page 1 of 1) 1. OY GLORIA.

Posted at 5:58PM on Mar 27th 2008 by Linda

2. I dont think its ridiculous that she is defending her client by showing how the removal was done

Posted at 5:58PM on Mar 27th 2008 by Mary Mayhem

Hillary Clinton has Nipple piercings?

Just Damn!

Posted at 5:59PM on Mar 27th 2008 by obama osama

and obama is an uncle tom

Liz

The funny thing about this whole situation is that it happened in Lubbock, Texas at the Lubbock airport. For those of you that have never visited Lubbock, it is a "Good Ol Boy" city. I can only imagine that the TSA folks had never seen a nipple ring much less knew what it was! But, that does not excuse what happened. I will be laughing about this for a few days and can't wait to discuss it with my friends in Lubbock! I know that they will be mortified!

Mrs Butters

Actually nipples can be dangerous,I almost went onto the curb watching a pair once.Nipplegate Shmipplegate

Me Me Me!

I have both nips pierced and I travel lots, Europe and Central Amercia....NEVER EVER have I had the machine detect, and when the red light would go off, I wispered that I had a pierceing and she said not to worry...they don't matter!

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

OH GLORIA, WHEN YOU WERE GETTING THAT PRESTIGIOUS IVY LEAGUE LAW DEGREE AND WORKING HARD TO GET LAW REVIEW AND PASS THE TOUGH CALIFORNIA BAR EXAM, DID YOU EVER THINK - I AM GOING TO EARN A LIVING BY TOUCHING FAKE NIPPLES ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

WAY TO GO GLORIA! WAY TO GO!

Nor Cal Reader

eheh heh heh... uh heh heh. She said "nipple". Uhuh heh heh heh.

Brendolyn

This is ridiculous. If you're stupid enough to leave in a piercing in a private place then you should be prepared to deal with the consequences. I have no sympathy here. I've got a metal plate and 12 screws in my ankle and I know that every time I go thru security I'm going to have to show those surgical scars. I routinely take off the sock on that foot just so I'm prepared and I don't hold up the line any more than I have to. These are difficult times and the TSA folks have a job to do. Suck it up, lady. You were in the wrong. Get over it and stop looking for a financial payoff from people who were doing what they're paid to do.

gige

Hillary Clinton has Nipple piercings?
i don't think so! since i ever saw her at "Age mingle.com" days ago,
i saw her hot video on that sit e!
i did not see the Nipple piercings LOL~~