Britney Resurrects the Stained Blue Dress

3/27/2008 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paging Monica Lewinsky! She may have gone to the dentist for a teeth cleaning -- but what Brit really needed was to clean her dress!

Spears and her reblondered, semi-hellacious weave went in and out of two different dental offices yesterday, wearing a noticeably grease-smeared frock. A tub of OxiClean only costs $7.99.

nick

oh my god that britneys smame less

-OMG ive never had a stain on my shirt before!!!!!!

My baby cousin just died in a fire last week...and this is what you guys call news??

Mary

I think with all the problems Britney's had over the past year or so, a little stain on her dress is the LEAST of her worries. Why do you obsess over things, TMZ? I have a small smudge of paint on my leather jeacket, but it doesn't keep me awake at night. Ding-dang.

Anonymous

TMZ is so pathetic now, as if you've NEVER dirited any of your belongings..

Liz

The blue dress and the boots need to be retired!

anonymous

get a life.....................

SusanC

Is Britney's hairline receding?

jollyex

So when's the next court date(s)? I've been on vacation and just now got back to my guilty pleasure. What's going on? Besides the stupid dress, I mean. Has Adnan disappeared? Is Lutfi still slugging around just 'round the corner? I'm out of touch!!!!!

Hells Kitchen dogwalker

She looks stoned in this pic.

TrimSpa Baby

It's a cigarette burn.

MY OPINION

GROW UP PEOPLE WHEN SHE GOT HER TEETH CLEANED YOU KNOW THAT STUFF SPLASHES EVERYWHERE ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ABOUT MATERIAL KNOWS THE KIND OF MATERIAL SHES WEARING, IT ABSORBED IT, MIXED W/ SOME SWEAT, GIVE HER A BREAK

TMZhires13yearolds

It's velour. She's just been to the dentist. How do we know that it's not just a drop of water? Talk about trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill! Most of your "stories" are really pretty amateurish.

breaking rocks

She needs to do something about those pit stains

glitter516

Oh c'mon TMZ - the girl is hard at work getting her life back on track & you are just egarly waiting in the lurk to kick the stool from her feet!! BACK OFF, it's clear that she is not in the right state of mind, don't you feel guilty having added to her pain?! She's just one big punch line to you, she is a human being with feelings - let her live!!!

Tangie

She looks better blonde, even if it is a horrendous weave.

Debra Cooper

Dear Britanny,

Stay on the right path and know your father loves you very much. God bless you. I don't always look perfect when I go out in public--so what.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments