Danny Noriega and Ross: Karaoke Nightmare!

3/28/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What would you expect of an outrageous karaoke duet between "American Idol" wannabeen Danny Noriega and Ross, the forever "Tonight Show" intern? It was a gay ol' time!

Danny and Ross managed to assassinate the Joan Jett classic "I Love Rock N' Roll," while karaoking aboard Rosie O'Donnell's "R Family Vacations" cruise. Although Danny tried to put some effort into the song, Ross made the whole thing a big joke, and proudly posted it on his blog.

Happy Friday, everyone!

JoeyfromVA

Is harvey really dating Bobby Trendy? I heard Harvey was gay
I am just now finding that out. lol

Ross is WHO he IS, PERIOD! A person cannot help how they act, etc.
It is him being himself..How can you hate a person for that?!

PennyStar

It is great to see everyone including Danny and Ross having a great time on their cruise!

Nothing like a fun time to make a million people smile,,,, thank you Danny and Ross for sharing your fun with all of us !

hugs and butterfly kisses from Maine!

Ashley

Omg, I looooove Ross!!!!! He is SO hilarious. Love him, love him, love him!!!!

Amanda

Is there a reason TMZ likes messing with people's lives?
It's cruel.
I'm sure Ross realizes he's not a GREAT singer.
They were just having fun.
You people have never sang just for fun?
I guess not, cuz you guys have perfect lives.

Mugsy

Completely hilarious and super fun! Love the "voice of an angel" and Danny is great too!

sueupstny

Ross has more class and kindness in his little toe than you have in your whole body. I love Ross.

SuperStarSteve

I'm gay, and I find it rather disturbing and entertaining. I guess it's like another night on the town....which is why I don't do it anymore.

He's just another Idiot

Sure are a lot of Gays and Lesbians posting on here tonight. Ross probably wrote most of them - especially those praising him.
Bet his parents are really proud of him. NOT !

ross#1fan

As a matter of fact, his mother IS very proud of him! Hope my kids don't grow up and be as judgemental as you. Oh and by the way, I am married with two kids so not all of Ross's fans are gay or lesbian!

GardenerGirl

Ross is FUNNY, people, don't you get it?? He's obviously not trying to sing professionally, duh. He's a comedian, and as such is doing something amusing. Danny Noriega totally got the joke and played along with it flawlessly. Go to Ross' NBC blog to see the whole bit, and it will make more sense to see it in context. Lighten up TMZ, was it a slow news day?

Deb

Harvey & TMZ people have no idea how to have real fun. In fact, the word is not in their vocabulary.

Their idea/definition of what fun is sleezing on street corners raming cameras in peoples faces. Get the almighty pic to make a buck which is what most of their pics are worth -- A $1.00.

If you run Harvey, you might catch another crap picture of Britney like the public really want to see another one -- NOT. You have to admit, if it wasn't for Britney, Paris, Lindsey -- Harvey wouldn't have a job.

lisa

to post #21 aka I.M. ----- I am a straight women with kids and we all love Ross! this is not a gay thing this is a funny thing and Ross is frickin' funny as H E double hockey sticks! He is one of the few funny guys (and gals) out there that my kids can watch cuz he keeps it clean for those of us with kids, or those of us who don't need swearing and naughty humor to laugh. lighten up and enjoy!

He's just another Idiot

Sorry, I just don't think Ross is funny. It has nothing to do with him being gay. I'm gay. His mannerisms and silliness gives a bad impression for all of us. I cringe when he is on The Tonight Show - so I turn it off.

He's just another Idiot

Wonder how many people caught Aids on Rosie's Cruise Trip? I don't hate Gays but I think some are very dimwitted to take chances on such a preventable disease. I know two families whose sons died of Aids - leaving two families and all of their friends heart broken. The parents are still suffering.

sham in