We Are Family?!

3/28/2008 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, but Dakota Johnson is the 18-year-old daughter of former (twice) married couple Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson. How'd they do that?!
Melanie, Don and Dakota
Following in her parents footsteps, Dakota has already had substance abuse issues and reportedly checked into a Malibu teen rehab center last year.

Dakota -- who will graduate high school this spring -- recently signed with IMG Models and will appear in an upcoming issue of Vogue.

COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

beth

Thought she was Helen Hunt's daughter! She's cute, to bad she has substance abuse abuse issues. I wish her the best.

Deanne

"How'd they do that?" you ask?? Try, THEY ARE BOTH GORGEOUS, that's how they did that. Geez!

Sierra Killian

ewww what happen to Melani's face?

Lady Z

She is gorgeous! Her parents on the other hand, both look like hell. Listen up Dakota...drinking and drugging will make even a beautiful woman old and ugly well before her time. Look at your mother...she look's god-awful. Does Antonio Bandares need to stay married to Melanie to get a green card?? How does he look at that everyday?? I am the same age as Melanie, but unlike her, I didn't not spend the '70's and '80 in a smoke, drug, and alcohol induced haze, and I sure as hell don't have wrinklesl ike her! I also had the sense to stay the hell out of the sun.

Dakota...you are a beautiful girl...don't drink, don't smoke, don't drug,and stay out of the sun. I had TWO alcoholics for parents and I chose not to follow their poor example. Don't follow in your mother's footsteps Dakota..Be kinder to yourself. Your mother is NOT someone you want to emulate!

Telya

She is beautiful.
I have loved Don Johnson for years and if there has even been a more gorgeous guy than he was on Vice, I don't know who it is.
I wish his daughter happiness and to be able to avoid the pitfalls some models face.
Viva Miami Vice! Not the crap Colin Farrell was in, the tv show.
Most inovative show on tv to this day. Michael Mann deserves the credit on that but I don't know what he was thinking
casting Farrel in the movie, he's just nasty.

carmen

She is pretty. I thought she was Rod Stewart's daughter.

swan

I think she is just lovely. Remember when her mother was so very pregnant with her during the Golden Globes. With Don Johnson blushing after she accidently swore during her acceptance speech? This beautiful young woman is our generations Shilo Jolie-Pitt. The little baby we so eagerly awaited the news of her arrival from this beautiful couple. Congratulations to her parents for being able to pull her out of that darkenss at this early stage of her life. "Accept the Good" Dakota, it really is funner! God bless you and your family.

evanlah

she is very pretty.what the heck happened to her momma? she looks the joker from batman.

Dawnya

Look Again !! She looks just like Gillian Andreson from The X Files!

Kris Peterson

She IS very beautiful. Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith were both beautiful and handsome respectively when they were young. She comes by it honestly. It's too bad about the drug use. I hope that she can come out of this and move forward. It would be too bad to see a girl as beautiful as this ruin her life.

Beavis

Damn, Melanie needs some to use some simplegreen on that face and I can see her plastic surgery is from creepshow

Caitlin P.

thank God dakota looks like her dad. don's still a hottie! good luck to her

JTC

Pretty Dakota is the product of a beautiful mother (Melanie) and handsome father (Don). She has gorgeous lips, hair, eyes and figure. She will go far!!!!!

FormerDJfan

MODELING IS A GOOD THING.
CAPTAIN NASH BRIDGES DIDN"T WANT HER TO BECOME A COP!

Caitlin P.

I like don johnson, but he and melanie griffith aren't wise in steering their daughter into a drug-infested business. where there is money there are drugs and the leeches are sure to hang around. here's hoping dakota has the strength to abstain from the dope and alcohol temptation when under showbiz pressure. antonio seems nowhere around these days to lend a helping hand

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5