« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE

Puts the Squeeze on

Man Nipples

3/28/2008 6:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nipplegate 2008 has broken out in Florida! Wrestlers John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton and Big Show are all proudly baring their nipple-free chests on a huge banner in downtown Orlando. Wait, what?

City officials met with some WWE suits to figure out how to keep the wrestling poster from looking "too provocative." The outcome - the WWE slammed, er, airbrushed the nipples into oblivion. Billboard malfunction!

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Mayor Buddy Dyer liked the nipple-free poster and added that there was some sort of city ordinance that banned public display of male nipples. For the love of Janet Jackson! But according to the city's press secretary no such ordinance exists.

Only one banner was targeted for nipple eradication. However, buses all over town are still cruising the streets baring the original posters of the wrestlers --male nipples and all. Flaunt 'em if you got 'em! For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kristi

lol now they look like my old ken dolls hahaha sooo dumb!

JFlyswatter

man these people...why do people find any dumb thing to complain about. dont you just love america?

CoolGirl2008

Hey Mayor!

I think women in Florida show waaaaaaaaaaaay too much skin. How 'bout we put in burqas like the dames in Afghanistan?

Kelli

I heard there is a huge street party in West Florida Saturday. Does this pertain to that? Man nipples? NO! Turn off your headlights fellas.

Nelson

what's so wrong with man nipples, WWE promoting their latest Diva in Playboy, I'll bet she don't have her nips airbrushed out.

What's this?

LOLOLOLOL - I'm laughing my own nipples off right now! Thanks TMZ for making me laugh so hard! Airbrushing men's nipples - lolol - now they just look like giant men with retarded body builds! One year, in Texas, we had a local furniture store that painted the side of their delivery trucks with giant advertisements for the WWF event coming to town. I just don't remember any airbrushed nipples though - I was too busy trying to stay on the road after seeing the advertisement! LOL

shan

I drove by this building this morning, but i didn't notice the no-nipples. You really cant tell from Interstate rode 4.

debeers

Ah come on folks............it's Florida.....those little ole ladies have enough car wreaks without having to see.....NIPPLES on a billboard.....I wonder what the ole gizzers do when they see the cracks of the builders, plummers, and handimen........
They have an image to uphold...........and that is crackers...................

Jonathan Porterfield

This is way over the top!!! I'm really convinced now that Florida is on
another planet in a parallel universe from the rest of earth. I happen to like man nipples,
after all, they come included! Don't Take my nipples ya freaks!!!!

Lana Caine

Big surprise. It's Florida, the state that gave us George Jr.

Bubblebunny

I'm a nice girl-but airbrush the nipples ? S T U P I D !!! Sounds like a NUN thing. (Went to a Convent Boarding School.)

suzyh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "gasps for air.." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! SOOOO retarded!!!

elizabeth perez

Who cares if these sexy men are showing there nipples, i think its hot. but i bet if that was a bunch of women up there with there nipples showing then it wouldn't be a problem. I say "PUT THEM HOT NIPPLE MEN BACK UP, FOR ALL US WOMEN WHO LOVE TO SEE SEXY SWEATY MAN NIPPLES, YUMM".

Jonathan Porterfield

What's next..........................................! It looks like someone has come along and AIRBRUSHED THE BRAINS RIGHT OUT OF FLORIDIAN's..........................But that's OK Though because they've been using the BUTT's to think with instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill

This is absolutely rediculous!!! They look like god damn aliens!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments