Daniel's Death Officially Ruled Accidental

3/31/2008 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A jury in the Bahamas investigating the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son Daniel has ruled it was caused by an accidental drug overdose, recommending no criminal charges be filed.

This verdict is huge because of what the jury didn't say -- that Howard K was responsible for the death.

The jury unanimously concluded Daniel died from "non-dependent drug use" -- meaning he wasn't addicted to what killed him.

Story developing ...

Attention Ho

4915. What Did We Learn About The Source Of Daniel's Methadone During His Inquest?

The Background on the blogs.

~snip~

She and her buddy Clark have yet to be deposed. It will be a bombshell when they are.

~snip~

How do you know they haven't been deposed?
Insider?
LOL

GQ

Posted at 9:56PM on May 13th 2008 by Bea

Posted at 10:40PM on May 13th 2008 by Good question

GQ...do you think I will EVER get an answer?...

Posted at 11:05PM on May 13th 2008 by Bea

Only swim in the Ocean

...
I appreciate you responding but I don't feel you explained your statement at all.....we all know and can read about the inquest ourselves.....but your statement caught my attention and I don't feel that you have backed up your claim to "know the source"....you simply have an opinion just like everyone else.

Posted at 11:19PM on May 13th 2008 by Dink
*****
So, now you're a literary critic? ☺

Back on the 'Warrants' thread, about November 2007, pro-HKS posters put up links to the RBP investigation. I recall many anti-HKS posters then saying it was not dispositive of the Inquest; a statement of the obvious. The POLICE investigation was described back in October, 2006 as focusing on CA as the source of Daniel's methadone. Nothing changed by the time of Daniel's Inquest. No one besides G. Ben/FS disputed the Police investigation. Magistrate Campbell reiterated the RBP operative theory of Daniel's methadone source as CA. Jurors found "non-dependant drug use" as Daniel's cause of accidental death.

If Police testimony and a Jury's verdict isn't proof, then what could possibly be?

Your side claims to have had 'inside' sources at the Inquest. If true, then they heard all of this first hand. So why the constant questions about methadone as if the answer hasn't already been settled?

More than just my opinion. There are no other published facts that say otherwise.

Random Thots

4922. 4921.
Posted at 9:56PM on May 13th 2008 by Bea

Posted at 10:40PM on May 13th 2008 by Good question

GQ...do you think I will EVER get an answer?...

Posted at 11:05PM on May 13th 2008 by Bea

answer was posted at 10:06, #4915

Posted at 11:13PM on May 13th 2008 by ??

I don't think you are GQ.... and YOU aren't Swims...but you are questionable X 2 ...I can't buy that....go on forever about nothing answer....from the soggy one...

Daniel's Death Officially Ruled Accidental
Posted Mar 31st 2008 12:47PM by TMZ Staff

Story developing ...

Story developing...gosh..says it all doesn't it?

****************************************************

An American tragedy to have lost a most dearly beloved son to the scourge of prescription drug abuse.

Posted at 10:06PM on May 13th 2008 by Only swim in the Ocean

You know Swims...you ain't going answer my question...I know it and YOU know it...there is no "source" that can help you out of the "Sh*thole" of drugs you helped dig for the love of your life. You will never separate yourself from the drugs...you're a pimp of a p*ssant who couldn't give Anna or Daniel a hand up from the "hell" they endured in the last moments of their lives...while YOU watched..and did absolutely NOTHING! You allowed DEATH to find them, snatch them...TWO friggin' death's on YOUR watch!
_______________________________________

Posted at 10:06PM on May 13th 2008 by Only swim in the Ocean

Oh...GAWD....Swims......whose "scourge of presecription drug" was it...WHERE is the prescirption and in whose name was THIS particular "scourge"? ....THIS was NO American tragedy of a beloved son...this happened in the Bahamas...Danny didn't "accidently overdose" in the US! Where is the PROOF that Daniel was a DRUG ABUSER let alone an inexperienced Methadone USER ..It's a GOOD question I've been told...Where was the Methadone, whose name was it in, that killed Daniel Wayne Smith?

Random Thots

Posted at 11:56PM on May 13th 2008 by Bea

It's late... my post was directed to only Swims..everybody else...disregard...I have spent too many hours...putting miles on the corns...in front of da Judge...It's true... you need a worthy apponent ... who can put heart into a debate, answer questions with PASSION.. and TRANSPARENCY... it was certainly NO debate....

Random Thots

4925. 4921.
Posted at 9:56PM on May 13th 2008 by Bea

Posted at 10:40PM on May 13th 2008 by Good question

GQ...do you think I will EVER get an answer?...

Posted at 11:05PM on May 13th 2008 by Bea

Posted at 11:41PM on May 13th 2008 by GQ

Good night GQ...I think you are 100% correct...

Only swim in the Ocean

Posted at 11:56PM on May 13th 2008 by Bea

4928. Posted at 11:56PM on May 13th 2008 by Bea

Posted at 12:20AM on May 14th 2008 by Bea

wow!

GQ

Good night Bea, Dink and Do Tell...

SoCal Razzles

God love Vickie Lynn and Daniel...may they simply rest in peace... and let the others lie and face their judgment when it's their time.

passing thru

6614. Shivering here, too, at what must have been going through
Howard's head as he lay there with one eye open, in that other hospital
bed, waiting for Anna to realize her son, lying beside her, was dead.
Was he feeling nervous excitement? Dread? Or was he calm, cool as a
cuc'umber, knowing the plan he hatched was carried out with the
methodical precision of a master architect?

I shiver also at the
thought that Howard revisited those same feelings only five months
later, when he offered a drugged out Anna that extra little bit of
Chloral Hydrate, knowing it would kill her in a matter of hours, and
awaited the discovery of her lifeless body.

But don't feel too
sorry for Howard. He did his job well. It's the only reason he hasn't
been thrown in jail yet. But he will be. He will pay for what he has
done, all for the sake of a HALF BILLION castle-in-the-sky dollars.

Posted at 10:10AM on Jan 14th 2008 by EGO BUSTER

passing thru

5674. There's a yellow rose in Texas, that I am going to see,
Nobody else could miss her, not half as much as me.
She cried so when I left her, it like to broke my heart,
And if I ever find her, we nevermore will part.

She's the sweetest little rosebud that Texas ever knew,
Her eyes are bright as diamonds, they sparkle like the dew;
You may talk about your Clementine, and sing of Rosalee,
But the yellow rose of Texas is the only girl for me.

When the Rio Grande is flowing, the starry skies are bright,
She walks along the river in the quiet summer night:
I know that she remembers, when we parted long ago,
I promise to return again, and not to leave her so.

She's the sweetest little rosebud that Texas ever knew,
Her eyes are bright as diamonds, they sparkle like the dew;
You may talk about your Clementine, and sing of Rosalee,
But the yellow rose of Texas is the only girl for me.

Oh now I'm going to find her, for my heart is full of woe,
And we'll sing the songs together, that we sung so long ago
We'll play the bango gaily, and we'll sing the songs of yore,
And the yellow rose of Texas shall be mine forevermore.

She's the sweetest little rosebud that Texas ever knew,
Her eyes are bright as diamonds, they sparkle like the dew;
You may talk about your Clementine, and sing of Rosalee,
But the yellow rose of Texas is the only girl for me.

Posted at 12:17PM on Jan 12th 2008 by Emily West Morgan

passing thru

Turn out the light for this room.

Only swim in the Ocean

Turn out the light for this room.

Posted at 3:42AM on May 14th 2008 by no melt down

ass backwards man. antinoids cant handle the truth. swims discussed, bea ranted.

passing thru

If your ass is on backwards get it realigned, man. Makes it hard to take a leak when its attached wrong, ya know!

Random Thots

4936. 4934. Nope. No melt down. We are tired of the bs. When logic is presented and refuted emotionally it is bs. You are sitting on a dead thread. Sternoids done killed it with their insane rants and their illogical arguments. Done growed past needing to explain rational thinking to the Sternies. Other venues to pursue.

Turn out the light for this room.

Posted at 3:42AM on May 14th 2008 by no melt down

Posted at 3:52AM on May 14th 2008 by antinoid meltdown

Sure I can handle the truth...I didn't melt down...I RANTED....BUT .... it is a NEW DAY, the RANT is history.... and Swims, OBVIOUSLY, is still discussing...BUT NOT with me. I guess Swims is just that way...Stern can do no wrong...the "other's", HA....can do no right...his BOY has the blood of TWO people he loved on his hands...how would YOU like to wake UP to that fact every morning .... for the REST OF YOUR LIFE? Stern can't even say....HE did ALL he could to save Anna and her "beloved" Daniel...