John McCain Is Team Heidi!

4/2/2008 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look out Spencer -- John McCain's got his eyes on yo girl!

McCain told Time that he is "honored to have Heidi [Montag]'s support," and that he never misses an episode of "The Hills," especially "since the new season started."

Ok, now that is the guy we don't want answering the phone at 3:00 AM.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelli

Will this help him? He never misses an episode? UHHHH?

KRTY still Loves Ya

I want heidi so bad she is bomb, She is so Fine i can not believe it OMG your the hottest thing ever Heidi, and I know your reading this Email me woooooo woooooooooo

Kelli

Ok, I'm sure it won't hurt him, but he never misses an episode? Did he really say that?

j

I am sure he was kidding, at least I pray to God he was. I'm not even religious.

yaya

Hopefully, this endorsement will make people who are voting for McCain realize how effing stupid they are

Liz

No, he did not say that..............God help him if he did!

BGZ

"The Hills" sucks anyway. I guess McCain would be up at 3am already to go pee

redneckgirl

i think that it just shows that he has a broader appeal that most give him credit for ~ and who among us doesn't have a goofy, guilty pleasure...like watching the hills or reading this frigging website!

Liz

BGZ - LOL! Thanks!

MM

Ha Ha people!! McCain actually was just kidding around. TMZ is pathetic

nicole

Ok I am a McCain supporter all the way, he's best candidate out there and anyone who says other wise is an idiot. But i hate Heidi, she's a stupid wh*re. and it sux that McCain likes her. It's all about Lauren.

YOU BETCHA

McCain would be the absolute WORST choice for President of the States righ now. People need to really give their heads a shake, the world literally LAUGHS at us for electing Bush (though not fairly, mind you) TWICE.We elected the village idiot to rule the world, TWICE! Are you kidding me?!?! And McCain, considering the world's situation right now, both domestically in the US and abroad would be a TERRIBLE candidate to fill in right now. Like him, love him or hate him, Obama is the best choice for the States right now both domestically and abroad, and the truth? It's not even close. And i'm a Republican, so chew on that.

name withheld

BAD IDEA!!!!

BAD IDEA!!

BAD IDEA!!!

Lana

Number #4-agree completely!!! You are brilliant - thank you!!!

armysoldiergirl

is heidi even on the hills?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments