John McCain Is Team Heidi!

4/2/2008 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look out Spencer -- John McCain's got his eyes on yo girl!

McCain told Time that he is "honored to have Heidi [Montag]'s support," and that he never misses an episode of "The Hills," especially "since the new season started."

Ok, now that is the guy we don't want answering the phone at 3:00 AM.

K

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!! Don't be fooled.

cb

Damn all we need is another old wrinkled ugly, not able to get it up president..people please don't do this!!!

K

Here we go again...wrap him the Hero package...Let's just him give him sainthood.
He joined the army for his own benefit years ago. No one does anything ONLY from a sense of duty. I AM SURE HE HAD HIS REASONS AND HE WAS YOUNG. It does not give him a lifelong pass. Sure he has made mistakes just like the rest of us. But God forbid anyone who dare call him on it unless they preface it with his sainthood oh I mean hero past....

K

I see heros every day who don't use it to benefit their careers!

Maria

God, I hope that Heidi isn't supporting this Bush puppet...in fact, she shouldn't support anyone at all.

K

Saint McCain for pres...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mik

Anyway you cut it ,you Dems will be in the WH but only 1/2 as much if McPain wins.

K

He doesn't look well.

K

It's like when they give a lifetime achievement Oscar to someone. They missed the boat and trying to make up for it.

Kelli

K, tell us how you really feel.

K

I'm done. Not how I feel...just the truth.

Kelli

I know, continue. can't wait to see the RE PUBE LIC ANS have a fit.

webby

To #4 LuLu and # 13 Nicky - right. And the other 2 are just miles ahead of him. hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!! Barack the racist and Hilary the consummate liar. fabulous.

MM

I dont think Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton, or John ? McCain are worthy of being president. I think they are all pathetic and not qualified.

Karen

I would have liked to see the republicans pick someone other than John McCain. However, out of the three candidates, at least he has integrity. And for those who keep saying it's "more of the same (Bush)", you haven't done your homework. That's exactly the type of media spin that is hugely successful with those who don't have a clue otherwise. Try actually listening to JM speak instead of believing everything the media spews forth.