America's Favorite Unwed Pregnant Teen Turns 17

4/4/2008 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's pregnant baby sister, Jamie Lynn, celebrated the eve of her 17th birthday by hitting up a Louisiana JC Penney on Thursday -- with her soon-to-be baby daddy Casey Aldridge. Awww. What great role models.

The expectant parents are allegedly engaged. They're the teen Brangelina!

calling it like i see it

Face the facts people. Calling this 17 year old a slut is just about as trashy as you can get. I'm sure none of you commenting on her ever had sex when you were a teenager nor are you sweet little ole daughters. Get a life. She made a mistake and she is trying her best to deal with it. I for one think she has done the best she can given the situation she is in. As far as role models go, are you kidding me? Since when should a sixteen year old be a role model for anyone? Give it a rest and leave the poor thing alone. She isn't in LA anymore and you have no right to continue bashing her. Grow up and raise your own damn children and quite letting Hollywood be your kids role models.

Nani

TMZ-- Why are you so mean & nasty to some people? I don't see any halo over your head, babe.
TMZ needs to grow up and quit being so juvenile. I watched about 5 minutes of your TV show and it was STUPID.
Click, changed channels.

.....

Okay. Maybe it is mean to call her a slut. How about this? When she has the baby, do a paternity test. I'll bet you a shiny new nickel that casey is not the daddy. Okay to call her a slut then?

jeff

i wish her bf would dress like he has some cash he looks like a farmer all the time

Star

WILMA.. JUST BECAUSE YOU NEEDED SOME PATERNITY TESTS DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE IS LIKE YOU...

Harden Raiford

trailer trash the whole family. i guess she follow her big sister and never have panties on. so what are teenage girls to think. she never will be a role model. anyway she really is no talent.

monica

The Spears have definitely raised some great daughters. They must be so proud to have one as a mental case and one knocked up at 16. Everyone's favorite unwed pregnant teen? Yah, whatever.

Seriously

Having fun spending her Zoey 101 money, I see. Is it true that all Zoey 101 money will buy is JCPenny, Hibbett, WalMart and those sort of mid-to-low grade stores, or is that all they are offering people in that neck of the woods? (and by that Neck of the Woods, I mean HillBillyville)

Jennifer Bouldack

Your sarcasm is especially hurtful more often than not now, TMZ. I cannot look at this little girl with anything other than sadness. She is a child having a child. Whenever an unplanned pregnancy happens to a teenager, it is a tragedy. I know some people are able to rebound from this, but it is still a tragedy. She is a child and she has thrown her innocence and her youth away. She doesn't, of course, know to miss it now, but one day - and very soon - she will realize what she has given away. What she has lost is irretrievable. It is easy to look at mom and dad and blame them for this, but this is a cliche story that we have all heard before so many times. Her child is not going to be raised by an adult; an emotionally mature and healthy mother and father. When teenagers, no matter if their last name is Spears, Jones, Smith or whatever, have babies, it is a tragedy. Let's not treat it as anything other than that. Still, I wish the best for her and her unborn child.

TCurry

Well, all I can say is good luck to them both. My daughter is pregnant and she turned 16 on March 27.

nun of yas

totally........ They are ingaged (or however you spell it)

NYCGIRL

This story has been lame from the beginning. It would have been better if she got pregnant from one of her cousins. How that is how the south get's things on!

Red

woah~ you guys are so into this

as i see it

good thing she isn't Obama's daughter,the baby would have been aborted by now.

YONKERS, NY

DING DANG Y'ALL! ANOTHER 365 DAYS 'TILL 18! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments