Joan Van Ark -- "Knot" Bad!

4/4/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joan Van ArkIt looks like gorgeous former "Knots Landing" star Joan Van Ark has been using her nighttime soap correctly!

The 64-year-old natural beauty turned up at a Beverly Hills charity event on Thursday, looking a million times better than she did back in December.

Thankfully, Joan is one Hollywood actress not getting injected with motor oil. She looks good!

DeezNutz

I soooo hope you're being sarcastic TMZ.......she looks like a plastic nightmare in both photos!!!!

Anna Molly

How much did her people pay you to say she's a natural beauty and that she looks good? Man, not that you had credibility before, but you certainly don't have it now.

m dennings

I dunno, there's something not quite right here. She looks bad, really bad and could use lip liner, but her eyes (and maybe brows) look as though she's got that tattooed-on makeup look. I've seen it before and that stuff looks awful as one ages - as with most tattoos over the years they tend to bleed and smudge. She needs to take it easy and enjoy the rest of her life.

Jennifa O Jenny

She really needs to learn how to apply eye make up. The mascara and eyeliner looks DREADFUL! Buy a new tube of mascara lady - why you sticking with an old one that is clumping and messy!

Debbie Kane

ARE YOUFRIGGIN BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

I am sorry, but I ve always like Joan, But to say its all natural, Come on now, Anyone who has seen her in Knotts Landing and other shows in the past can certainly tell she has had some work done to her face. It just seem unnatural. She was so pretty back then and to see stars like her have surgery to improve, its really sad. Natural is natural in her face right now. we can only hope that eveything done on her face will relax a little. Sorry but like I said, Its not natural.

midi

No offense, she does not look good in this pic either.

Maggie

Saw her on Nip Tuck and there was nothing natural looking about her!

Sparky

She looks good for a cadaver. Way too many lifts and lasers as anyone can see.

sjw

Okay...wait a minute!!! I remember not to long ago a pic of her showed up on TMZ and they were RIPPING her apart....NOW all of a sudden TMZ puts a pic of her and claims how beautiful she is?! TMZ pull your head out of your know what and get your stories straight!
BTW......she STILL looks bad.

Stan

Natural or not, I'd still nail her!

Kim

what's with the weird reddish brown eyebrows? her hair is bleached blonde, her roots are black and she wears red eyebrows?? freak!

MalloreeH

Um. She still looks like death. You just can't tell as much because the picture was taken at more of a distance than the one in December. The only difference I can see is that her eyebrows don't look as freshly tattooed as in the previous picture.

Seriously

Ugh! I wish he would stay home. He is getting too old to walk around like that. Grow old gracefully......like Elizabeth Taylor, your fugly tranny!

Rozz

TMZ - really?!?! Are you frigging kiddung me? She looks like a scarecrow! Skin all stretched and wrinkly (didn't even know that was possible), huge, HUGE pores, and layers of make-up on her face. She has not aged gracefully, and I am sorry, but this is not "natural" beauty. Sophia Loren - she has aged gracufully. Joan Van Ark, not so much. Looks more like Noah's Ark!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments