Forget Firecrotch: Greasy's a Racist, Homophobe

4/4/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Getting taunted by the paparazzi sucks -- but it's still no excuse to attack someone with some of the most offensive slurs in the English language. Paging Michael Richards!

One photog was definitely laying into Brandon Davis outside Foxtail last night, but Brandon took it to another level by calling the black photog a "nigger." The pack of photogs was shocked -- and ripped back, calling him "Greasy Crotch" and "d-bag."

Around an hour later, cameras caught the scumbag oil heir still fuming outside of Villa, where he called TMZ's photog "a faggot." Classy.

kat

Ok, and WHY is this news? Other than being some rich dude's son he is famous for going out partying. TMZ must have better stories to tell than this one. Im sure most people have used both of those words at sometime in their lives. Who cares????

Otto

I never thought he was a homphobe, I just thought he took it up his hole. Does that count?

Otto

Negro

Last night, for an undisclosed amount of time, my testicles rested on your mom's chin, on her lips, and in her mouth.
Your mom. Any thing you want to say to me? Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she enjoyed it and was sad when I was finished. Your mom.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

my goDD! ni88ers and f,,AagiTTs are so frickin sensitve...like little pink princesses. who'da thought?! do they play with little dolly's still?

Richard

I love TMZ. I actually think Greasey Bear is a slime ball. But, the TMZ guys did instigate the incident which caused him to become offensive. Fair is fair. You provoked him and he responded. By the way, why is this guy news anyway? He is a no body.

hell with them all

Call them as you see them!!!!!!!

Chopa donley

TMZ..........HAHAHA. You guys can dish it but ya cant take it. WHIMPS

Smart Ass

What goes around comes around. I'm glad that TMZ guy gave that greasy bastard a dose of his own medicine. I'm sure Lindsey is somewhere laughing her ass off, if she's not still laughing at Sarah Silverman dissing Paris.

david

You guys wanted a story and you got one. I know that you aren't really offended so it's sort of boring.

Reap what you sow

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion & we do have the luxury of freedom of speech. Now, that speech might hurt your popularity but still. I know I'd go off, if some random stranger was disrespecting my mother and antagonizing me wouldnt make it better.

Darlene

OK is his Mom a lesbo? why did he get so pissed? I'm confused. I know he is a greaser rich boy, that dated princess Paris. That is his resume. But what I don't understand what is his Mommy?

A Mann

Fine.. TMZ pissed him off but still... there is no reason for any kind of slur.. be it racist or sexist!! This dude is a waste of a life and a waste of valuable O 2. Douchebag!!

emjay46

I worked for his dad Marty Raynes back in the '80's. Brandon was just a little boy but you knew he would just be so spoiled because of the wealth of his maternal grandfather. What a waste...he could do something good with his money but instead just does nothing but spar with paparazzi. Real excitement there...

Donna from Mendenhall, MS

If Greasey doesn't like all this attention and the Paps why does he continually (almost daily it seems) show up in the places where HE KNOWS PAPS ARE? He must want attention, after all look at all the Rich Kids who are famous for nothing until they seeminly search out attention for themselves. In the beginning "WANNABES" seek out publicity, most don't care if it's negative or positive as long as they are seen, and then when they get famous they want to be left alone until they ASK for the media to come to them so they can elevate their profits and needs. Funny how when a new movie is coming out we see more photos of the actors appearing in it while they are out and about in places known for paps.

It's like "Hey be here when I need you and go away when I don't", they use it for their advantages and complain when they are finished with the need for it any longer. Paps hang out in places known for hosting celebrities so if celebrities don't want to be seen they could stay away, have their assistants pick up take out and deliver it somewhere private or find a backdoor entrance, after all you know ALL the famous people who go there have an in and out or we would seen tons more of them. WIth all the places Greasey "Likes to be Seen" at it's obvious he wants most of the attention he's getting and probably has plans for a future SOMEWHERE down the road, perhaps when he grows up?

There are limits for everything and while I don't agree with some tactics and some paps that are in the "fiction" and "stalking" business there are some that give us a glimpse into the lives most naive people dream of having while creating higher paychecks for celebrities who other wise would be unknown without the paps' attention. Heck with a new face in Hollywood every 10 minutes, a lack of any totally awesome movies lately and reality tv taking most primetime slots on tv most celebrites would be virtually forgotten if not for a few photos of them here and there.

Just my penny and a half (not quiet two cents) on the negative and positives of keeping up with our favorites.