Keanu Reeves

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/5/2008 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the love of injectable silicone used to lubricate auto parts! What is Keanu Reeves' secret?!

Keanu Reeves
After 14 years -- and multiple box office hits and flops -- the 29-year-old Keanu of yore (left) and the 43-year-old version (right) that turned up in L.A. on Thursday -- look virtually unchanged. That's what happens when you never use facial expressions.

What the hell was in that red pill?!

See More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Trisha

I think Keanu looks fantastic. He has always been one of my favorite actors and is aging very well. He looks a little older but it fits him. It's all in the genes. Some celebrities age very well, like some of my favs are Mark Harmon, Tom Selleck, Gary Sinese and Keanu. I think his secret is to keep out of the spotlight and live well.

Krystle

I've had a huge "celebrity crush" on him. I still do actually and he hasn't had any work done. He just has some majorly good genes! I agree with a lot of people on here, he should be the hottest celeb! I can't stand Pitt (I think he's nasty, always have, always will) and Clooney is okay, but Reeves is totally Mr. Sexy!

Leilane

Professional opinion: There is no surgery, only good genes, cometics, good dermatologist and no sun.

aleksandra

He's sooooo hot...

sweet2th

I don't think he's had any plastic surgery either. He just looks really good. I think he is one of the few actors that have aged gracefully. He's in a league of his own when it comes to aging because when I look at some of his counterparts (Pitt, Cruise, Depp)they can't touch him in the looks department. Although Johnny Depp would still be a knock out if he hadn't went to the darkside. Just sayin

Mike

You know what his secret is? He is The Chosen One! :)

Elena Quinones

what ever happen to your face your only the Keanu Reeves i ever wanted i hope i will see you....i love you keanu reeves...hope you can read this

Chris

If you're not expressive all the time you won't get many wrinkles, he's a very calm person just like me, and I'm in my 30's and see more wrinkles on teenagers.

thisisme

Well at least his not like the other celebreties that had surgery because they are ugly and turned out to be a good looking person. Reeves is a natural Godd Looking person but had a surgery only to Preserve it in other terms to be Young. But anyways Good Genes or Godd Docs i still like him . besides his a good person.

thisisme

well even thoug many blogs said that he had a surgery, well at least his not like the other celebrities that had surgery because they are ugly and turnes out to be a good looking person. Reeves may had a surgery but not because to look good but because to stay young. Cause he is a Natural good looking person he just had a surgery to stay young. Anyways Good genes or Good Docs , Surgery or not .i don't care i still like him. Besides he is known to be a good looking & generous guy.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10