Keanu Reeves

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/5/2008 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the love of injectable silicone used to lubricate auto parts! What is Keanu Reeves' secret?!

Keanu Reeves
After 14 years -- and multiple box office hits and flops -- the 29-year-old Keanu of yore (left) and the 43-year-old version (right) that turned up in L.A. on Thursday -- look virtually unchanged. That's what happens when you never use facial expressions.

What the hell was in that red pill?!

See More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Gernand

He's dumber than a box of hair but man oh man is he delicious!

Shocked and saddened

Maybe he eats healthy, exercises and drinks lots of water.

Laury

Nah, Keanu would never get plastic surgery. He's just blessed with very, very good genes. He may not be the best actor in the world but he's hot as hell and no one can take that away from him.

Christopher

Hot, hot, hot. I'd hit it.

Mr Poop Scoop

He does look very good for his age. Would be interesting to find out what kind of life style he leads to get some insight. I don't think he exercises at all, may just eat healthy good food and not drink to much.

sleepdawg

I hear it's creme de la mer. Him and Johnny Depp. $300/jar. Enjoy!

Pam

I would look so go on that!

Darv

Absolutely ravishing. Aging wonderfully. Sexy sexy sexy. I adore him.

emily

He has allowed himself to age gracefully, and good genes too.

whatever

he's a beautiful dude. and he has aged for the better. he's heavier, his face is fuller, like someone said before, you can always tell around the eyes. keanu is fine (when he's slim and cleaned up!).

Jayne

He could have had chemical peels. My ex's mom looked like his SISTER, not his mom. She was in her 40's and he in his 20's. THIS IS THE TRUTH. I hear it is very painful, too. Also, maybe he doesn't drink, he eats right, etc. My ex's mom was like that , too. She's still alive (in her 80's)....

Dixie

Damn he's hot!

Not True

He just looks to me like an attractive guy who aged well. You can obviously tell he aged, so maybe the TMZ staffers should get glasses. In the first picture, he looks like an attractive 29 yr old, and in the second picture he looks like an attractive 43 yr old. And it does NOT look like he's done anything artificial.

karen

keanu looks great, just older! not haggard at all. if he has had any work done, you can bet it was top notch and very discreet. love him!!!!

wondering

Good Genes. The guy is NOT Brad pock mark botox pitt. lmao I have noticed that even with all the Botox and restylane Brad Pitt 's face still looks BAD and OLD!