Keanu Reeves

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/5/2008 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the love of injectable silicone used to lubricate auto parts! What is Keanu Reeves' secret?!

Keanu Reeves
After 14 years -- and multiple box office hits and flops -- the 29-year-old Keanu of yore (left) and the 43-year-old version (right) that turned up in L.A. on Thursday -- look virtually unchanged. That's what happens when you never use facial expressions.

What the hell was in that red pill?!

See More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Hot Mess

His fathers background is Chinese & Hawaiian. It's definitely genes.

keanu

he's an involved and evolving actor and an awesome guy by all accounts
you want him as your lover, brother, son and dad
better and best and yes
in his genes

Sadie

He looks great because he's a homo who takes care of his face & body!

GTLT

I don't or care what he's using but make mine a double!

Jackie

Some people take care of their skin. Remember his mother was in the bus making costumes for Alice Cooper. Not everyone sits in the sun until their fried. Get a life! He and I are the same age and I get carded more now than I ever have. Everyone thinks I'm in my late 20"s early 30's. It's all genetic. You work with what God gave you. Once you lose it, it's gone and no plastic surgeon can help that.

marla

His eyes didn't get smaller...it's obvious in the 2008 pic that he's squinting because he's outside in the sun at the red carpet premiere for Street Kings. In the 1994 pic, he's inside at what looks like Planet Hollywood so he's not squinting. He is actually more handsome now than he was then. He's more manly and smolderingly sexy now. But he really hasn't aged at all other than having more manly looks. He's such a beautiful man! *sigh*

LongJohn69

What happened to the "use it or lose it" theory. According to that, the fact that he has been almost totally deadpan in all of his films should cause his face to sag like the "Hush Puppy" ad model. It's time for some radical theory readjustment here.

jordan

I'm a straight man but I'll admit that Keanu can make a straight man turn gay. I'd totally hit that anyday. He's one goodlooking biatch!

Frank

maybe its due to his constant anal injections of hot man-goo

marla

My..my, we sure have some jealous males posting here, don't we? Tsk..tsk, men..don't hate Keanu because he's beautiful.

peace

The reason Keanu still looks so incredibly gorgeous is because he has let himself age NATURALLY! Botox and Plastic Surgery only makes you look weird, not younger. He probably lives a good clean life and takes care of himself. MY GOD, HE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Christine

Keanu is still so HOT! Nice :)
Bet he'll still look great in 25 years.

Mayu

"Unnamed" - I highly doubt he has a profile on a dating site.

For one, he's been seen around town according to I think "the insider" with the same girlfriend for a while (Or Girl "friend" or Date. Whichever.)

and I highly doubt a good looking guy like him would hook up on the internet. Its probably someone who is using his picture to lure girls to write him, or maybe a really good look a like.

Frank

Keanu likes to smear man-goo all over his face to keep his skin hydrated

marla

Frank, you seem to know a lot about Keanu and his gay sexual incounters. Are you talking from experience because you're his lover?