Owen and Woody

Asstastic!

4/7/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Watch those tan lines! A nekkid Woody Harrelson skinny dipped over the weekend, showing all his assets. Best bud Owen Wilson came along too for the bizarre journey. They really are close!

Owen opted to keep his boys in his shorts, while the two hung out at this sweet Miami pad. Hopefully Woody didn't run into any sting rays during his swim.

MercyHumppe

A lot of Hollywood stars get famous by performing gay acts with studio honchos. Even if they may not be gay. They think they'll do it once and then be set for life. The problem is it flips them out permanently. It's a deal with the devil.

I don't know if that's the case with these two, but since they are such hippie-pagan types I wouldn't be surprised.

Mik

You Did It! You worked President Bush into a Comment ,now you can tell all your friends how smart you are.

Kay

Woody Harrelson always knows how to "show his ass"

OCD

*batting eyes* I've been known to skinny dip with my spouse and also same-sex close friends, though not at the same time, mind you. There's nothing freaky with that. I also try on clothes and share a bathroom with same sex friends. Not everything is sexual and not everyone who skinny-dips with a same-sex friend is gay.

Skinny dipping with the spouse is a bit different, though. *wink*

Woody doesn't have any hang-ups, apparently. Owen doesn't want to be caught without his trousers and I can't blame him.

Remember, Woody's dad was a hit-man. I wouldn't piss him off. Mostly Woody just doesn't care.

STOP SCREAMING!!!!

LSD anyone???

Kelli

Cracking up at OCD! Good read..

Toune

Woody Harrelson is a loose cannon and I bet he is bi-polar as well. I feel very sorry for any kids he has spawned.

Posted at 3:51PM on Apr 7th 2008 by imjustsaying

***************************************

Now why would you go and say something so f'n stupid....seriously, get yourself educated on what Bi-Polar is Ass-wipe!!!!!

andydaddy

I'd tap that! Woody is smokin HOT.

STOP SCREAMING!!!!

Bi polar = excuse for erratic behavior. Get a life JJ

me

come on now, what's with the red thingy, i wanna see HIS thingy! well, except for the balls. balls are gross!

OCD

I can't help it. I love Woody. He and Keifer Sutherland in "The Cowboy Way" was a perfect pairing. I'll never forget him standing on the front porch with his cowboy hat covering his manly bits. Every time he grins, I'm just dying to know what is going on in his head because you just know he's got something churning up there.

He's a flower child that missed it by a couple of decades is all.

Tadel

Why? Oh why? Nasty...disgusting...repulsive...blah...

enough

Are you kidding?? Next you're going to start snooping in bathroom windows. Don't you think this is a bit too far?

shirliana

D I S G U S T I N G DISPLAY..PUT SOMES SHOTS ON BUDDY.....................
t