Jamie Lynn: Baby with a Bump

4/8/2008 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesus take the wheel.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mindy

She looks so low class and skanky. Casey is a real redneck. She threw her career away.

Nikki

Leave her alone, damn. No one did this to Beyonce's little sis who got knocked up. Ridiculous.

Dawn

I really wish people would quit glorifying the whole thing. She is 16 for God's sake! QUIT taking photos of her, and yank her damn show. We should NOT promote this. It's tragic, and that baby's baby doesn't stand a chance.

Morgan

Uhhh have you ever been pregnant #1? It isn't all about glitz and glamour while you are pregnant. It can be very uncomfortable and painful to be pregnant. So shut up!

aero00

hopefully she will act more mature then her washed out sister

Kim Rocks

They should make a law, that if a child the age of 13. 14 15, 16, and 17 get prego that the parents be charged. Parents have to start getting more strict with these kids. What is this world coming to children having children?

What does this 17 year old girl know about caring for a child, her own sister Brit doesn't even know how to care for her two boys in she's in her mid 20's

shame on the spears parents....

Ooooo Noooo!

Is it just me or is it a little creapy to keep posting pictures of a preggers 16 year old?????

Kim Rocks

#2 Beyonce's sister is not in the lime light like the spears have been. Not many people know much about beyonce's sister. The spears are well known that's why people comment on this story.....

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

HOW DOES SHE LOOK SKANKY?
SHE'S GOT ON REGULAR CLOTHES, & ISN'T PARTYING. #1 YOU NEED TO LOOK UP "SKANKY" IN YOUR DICTIONARY & FIND YOUR PIC IN IT! HOW CLICHE TO SAY THAT SHE THREW HER CAREER AWAY JUST BECAUSE SHE'S PREGNANT AT 17! NO ONE'S GONNA KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE IN 10 YEARS, & SHE'LL STILL BE A FAMOUS CELEBRITY, & SUCCESSFUL! STOP HATING, YOU BITTER BITCH!
JAMIE LYNN LOOKS SO ADORABLE & SHE'S TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER BAD CHOICES, NO ONE'S PERFECT! BACK OFF JAMIE LYNN ALREADY!

Wow.

I don't agree in any way with kids going out and pregnant - that being said, I commend her for stepping up to the responsibility. Hopefully she is in a good position to be able to take care of the baby, and I think she is.

Shame on you: Yeah right. You're trying to tell me that parents should be responsible if their 16 year old kid sneaks around and has sex? I don't think so.

me

When I was 16, all I cared about was ponies. I slept with a stuffed puppy. My favorite color was lavender, and I liked to put stickers on stuff.

Kim Rocks

#8 I don't think it's creapy, she's a movie star, she's already been on a tv shows. She's a well known, as brits sister. It's wrong that she's 17 and prego....

Wow.

#10 - Beautifully said. Thank you.

That explains things!

Here's the lesson for those of you who seem like complete Azzholes:

We are ALL products of our OWN environments, none of us being perfect.

If you knew anything at all about certain sounthern regions of this great country of ours, then you would know that it is customary for girls/boys to MARRY at 12 & 14! Take a trip to her hometown. Talk with a few of the locals. Ask the married ones [who are middle-aged] how long have they been married and how old were they when they had their 1st child. MOST of them will say things like: 'married at 13...14...15...16...17 and had my 1st kid at 13...14...15...16...17......

Get a grip and realize that people are people! STOP judging others! YOU are not perfect. Besides, most of you HATERS would probably [if you haven't already] opt for an abortion if you became preggers. You don't have the GUTS to be a parent.

What she is doing is NOT unusual. Get over it already. If you can't wish her the best then don't comment.

Hollyyyy.

Honestly, people were having babies at age thirteen way back when anyway. It was SOCIETY that made people up the baby-making age. I'm not saying it's right that shes pregnant, but I'm also not saying it's COMPLETELY wrong. At least she didn't have an abortion. She is doing the responsible thing. That baby is going to be fine.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments