Paris - How Much for That Cheetah?

4/8/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton wants to bring Africa to L.A. – in the form of a very fast pussy ... cat.

A spy from Cape Town's Mount Nelson resort tells Gatecrasher that while Paris was there, she was obsessed with how much everything cost: "That included a cheetah she saw at an animal park. She asked how much it was and said, 'If I bought a cheetah, would it run away from me or could I keep it?'"

Because that's what a colony of Chihuahuas needs: a cheetah in the mix.

Spencer's Sister Might Kill Heidi

Heidi Montag may want to look out, because if she takes a step out of line, Spencer's lil' sis is watching her. Very carefully.

Stephanie Pratt – yes, there is another spawn from this family – told KIIS-FM's Ryan Seacrest yesterday that if Heids ever cheats on her bro, "I'd kill her!" This chick is not faint of heart: she once got all up in LC's well-bleached grill for tussling with Speidi.

And she's not terribly sanguine about her brother's relationship. "Stay together? I don't know." Paging Dr. Freud.

Party Favors: Scott Weiland Already Moving On ... 30 Years Later, Some Dude Says He Created the Stormtrooper ... No 90210 for Tiffani Thiessen

Scott Weiland and Velvet Revolver just parted ways last week, and already the rocker is announcing tour dates with his original group, Stone Temple Pilots. They're going to 65 cities beginning on May 17. ... An obscure prop designer from Twickenham in England is suing George Lucas in the UK, alleging that he was the one who created the stormtrooper costume in "Star Wars." Like, more than 30 years ago. ... Tiffani – not Amber – Thiessen says that she won't be doing the "90210" spin-off but will be working on a baby, "within the year," she tells People.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Eight days without a Paris post...

Were we any poorer..?

mook

damn, Paris thinks she's Josephine Baker now, wantin' to parade a cheetah on a leash around Beverly Hills....

Party 'till you die!

Stupid beotch kills her own dogs and can't even take care of them! I hope someone sells her a cheetah with rabies! She finds a new way every day to HATE her!!! Me! Me! ME!! A waste of perfectly breathable air!

Ms Kris

Next month is 31 years after the release of Star Wars-where has this dead beat,trying to rip George off liar been?

Hiding in a cave & did NOT know the success of the 6 films?

Should be thrown out of court!!

me

oooooo new spam sites for me to check out. i'll get right on that.

AND_LV

Why not just buy the whole of African fauna...
-Crocodile in the pool, the elephant in the garage...Nice variant :)
But if seriously, Cheetah is a wild animal ,they are only sweet when they small , than it grow in a dangerous hunter..
Be careful -

T-Fed

I hope that Scott Weiland stays sober, he had a chance with Velvet Rev. to make his life better and clean. All the guys in Vel. Rev. had to struggle with their demons, but Weiland just can't do it. I love STP , but I feel this will be short lived and I fear one day I will wake up to the news that Scott Weiland has died from an overdose or suicide. I really hope Scott can clean up. He's a talent that is hard to find....

nacho

Please paris you stupid ho bag, buy a cheetah - take it home so it can maul you to death so we won't ever have to hear from you again. Paris reminds me of the spoiled rotten brat - Veruca Salt - I want it NOW!!!!

jess

Hopefully they'll let Paris buy the Cheetah so it can turn on her and have her for lunch. That way we won't have to go through the torture of seeing her dumb pics in these sites anymore.

Kizzy

The SPOTS would outrun the cheetah in haste to escape from Paris. That's why she has to have all those 'toy' and 'teacup' dogs, they can't get very far. Why doesn't she decide to go play with a grizzly? I'm sure there's one who'd just looove to cuddle with her.

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

How about a pet gorilla?

Gorillas are furry and fuzzy and eat bananas.

800 Pound Gorilla

JennInDC

If the cheetah was smart it would definitely run away from her...like Benji Madden should! He probably caught her herpes by now. She's such a dimwit. Hope the cheetah does us all a favor and has her for an afternoon snack.

Victoria

Do it Stephanie....do it.....and take out your brother while you are at it.

SPLIFFSMOMMY

YEAH,YEAH,YEAH!!!!
LET THAT SNATCHHERPES PARIS BUY A CHEETAH.THEN TELL HER ITS OK TO LET IT ROAM AROUND THE HOUSE,GET IT A CAT BOX TO POOP IN ,AND TELL HER TO FEED IT WHOLE CHICKENS.TELL HER TO SLAP IT INTO SUBMISSION IN ITS FACE....THEN TAKE PICTURES AS SHES RUSHED TO THE VET,ER I MEAN HOSPITAL FOR LIMB TRANSPLANTS!!!!LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Kay

I'd be willing to buy Paris Hilton a muzzle. Hell, I'll even spring for a one-way ticket to Siberia, if she promises never to come back.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments