Suspicious Minds Over Presley's Due Date

4/8/2008 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the top of her second trimester, at least according to published reports, Scientolostar Lisa Marie Presley is a big hunk o' lovely.

We've read, she's supposed to give silent birth in the fall ... maybe sooner?

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Silent birth my ass, thats a weird religion. Scream if you need to scream girl! Also she's not in her first trimester she looks about 6-7 month pregnant.

Liz

Leave her alone...............She is pregnant and who really cares whether she is in her first or last trimester!?!

TMZhires13yearolds

She'll give birth when it's time. You guys have proven you don't know squat over and over. Plus it's none of your business.

TMZhires13yearolds

Isn't it just darn amazing that everyone TMZ skewers just happens to be on that millionaires site? lol

Cindy

If shes having twins which is what has been reported, and its her third pregnancy, she could very well be due in the fall. Most women show sooner after a few pregnancies.

Kat

She could be further along, but I think she is very pretty.

SuzyCreamCheese

I hope she buys the scruff husband a hair brush.

Grace

I looked like that, very early on in my pregnancies. My belly got HUGE fast, and I was not pregnant with twins. So I totally believe that she could be due in the fall. And if TMZ doesn't, then that shows how little TMZ understands about pregnancy and the fact that some women show far more or less than others. Every woman is different, every baby is different. I think this is a stupid comment by TMZ and just inappropriate. Give her some privacy. If you want to post her picture, fine, but acting like she is lying about her due date is wrong.
I recently reconnected with an old friend. She is married (without children) and she made the comment that she thought the appropriate time to announce pregnancy wasn't until the 5th month. I laughed. I later went home and emailed her photos of how huge my belly was at 4 months pregnant!

doctorme

Leave her alone, TMZ. She's pregnant for Pete's sake.

She's on her third pregnancy, with each pregnancy one "shows" earlier. So she could very well be four months pregnant.

Angela

when i got pregnant for my 2nd child i was big at 2 months!!! i always looked further along than what i was...and by the time i had my son,,i looked like i was going to burst....people just need to leave her alone,,,,

Lori

Who is that man her husband??? Who is he?? A producter or what?? She sure looks like her Dad.

karencarpenter

With a voice like hers, she should be singing her baby(ies) into this world. Love that chick. Go Lisa MaRIE!

Gospel Elvis

You look beautiful as always...This girl has so much class!!!TMZ leave her alone please!!!!Rock on sweetie!

mama L

I've had twins and I wasn't THAT big in my fourth month, but she's also not that tall, right? I'm guessing she's due sooner!

blahblahblah

she is either due sooner or pregnant with twins. My ex sister in law was that big at 4 month with her twins so it is possible, and she was only 5'3".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments