"90210" Actor Found Dead

4/9/2008 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: According to Kamel's rep, the actor had a heart attack.

Actor Stanley Kamel was found dead in his Hollywood home.

Kamel, who had been starring on "Monk," also played mafioso Tony Marchette, the father of Rebecca Gayheart's character Antonia, on "90210." He ordered a hit to be put out on Dylan, but ended up killing his daughter instead.

L.A. Fire officials tell TMZ they responded to a 911 call from Kamel's Hollywood Hills home yesterday just before 4:00 PM. They tell us their investigation is still "incomplete."

A cause of death at this time is unknown, but the L.A. County Coroner tells us they don't have the case. According to AccessHollywood.com, the actor was found by his longtime agents.

Story developing ...

B.D

FIRST BITCHES !!!!!!!!

Tee Tee

this is such a horrible year for hollywood - prayers for and thoughts go out to his family as they will deal with all the speculations sure to come

Dawn Day

Rest in Peace

annoyed

"1. FIRST BITCHES !!!!!!!!

Posted at 4:22PM on Apr 9th 2008 by B.D."

Be sure to include that on your resume'.

southernbelle

This is so sad. Always enjoyed him on Monk. Will be interesting to find out the cause of death. He added a lot to the show.
Wonder how they will write it in and how Monk will have to get use to a new therapist.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I REMEMBER HIM IN LOTS OF THINGS.. A GOOD CHARACTER ACTOR. WONDER WHAT HAPPENED? RIP

LW

This is just so sad! I'm a HUGE fan of the show Monk and Stanley Kamel was such a great character on the show. He will definitely be missed. My heart and prayers go out to his family, friends and many fans. RIP

Boodge

That's sad. I liked him on Monk.

juiceisfordummies

I am sorry to hear of the death of a very talented man. Also I am sorry to see that being first means you have nothing whatsoever to say that has any relevance. Quick finger on the key and and no doubt a fist up your ass.

who dat

Thats just what CA needs, more vacant real estate.

Star

He is known for alot more than 90210 sad that TMZ is selling him out by using that title to get peoples attention....

nicole

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Jennifer Bouldack

It just occurred to me that we (people) cannot even seem to be kind when someone dies, which, although it happens many times every day of the year, is really a huge thing. Although it's sad to think so, perhaps someone in this man's family or one of his friends reads this stuff. I'm just saying. Anyway, I don't know this man's work, but my husband is a fan. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends at his passing.

Funny Answers

Rest in peace, He provided much happiness in his acting to many people. So sorry to his family for their loss. Monk won't be the same without him. Go with God!

Monk Lover

So sorry to hear this..............we will miss you Dr Kroger. Great actor........may you rest in peace.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments