Gerard Butler -- Cam's Just Another Bitch to Me

4/11/2008 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gerard Butler said he's dating Cameron Diaz the same way he's dating his dog -- i.e., not true.

And they say romance is dead.

Alex D. '10

This is wrong on so many levels. There must have been a better way for him to say that they weren't dating...

required

good! and first!

Stacy

Is this guy serious? How rude! If he really did say that, I'd dump his fat hairy ass!

Liz

Men like this, should be shot!

Emily

You guys are a bunch of dumbasses. He used the dog comparison NOT TO CAMERON, but to the fact that you can't be seen with a fellow celeb without media headlines saying they're screwing or dating. Stop trying to create drama where there is none. Pathetic.

Veronica

Dear Gerard,

Please let me ride your banana boat, I will do whatever you want including doggie style!

i hate hollywood

yeah this one was pretty lame, i mean common your just inventing $hit now TMZ...find some real news.. Start a " What celeb will die next" betting pool. Now that would be entertaining

Kathy

Well I don't believe he said that. The man's GORGEOUS and I have always thought he was a gentleman and had a lot of class so I don't believe he would ever say something like that about a lady he's dated or is dating.

We love ya, Gerard!

Dr. 90212

TMZ is so foul!!! Your commentary really sucks!!! You aren't funny!!! I didn't hear anything about him comparing Cameron to the dog. This is why I very rarely read your site!!! And who cares about the live stream of the old man's court case anyway!!! Get some new meat at your place, some with some talent, too!!

Kathy

well, had I watched the video first I would have HEARD exactly what he said so I know for sure now that's not what he said or how he said it, shame on you guys at TMZ

Dave

What? He likes doing his dog more then he doe's women? I bet he wears cowboy boots so he can stick the dogs feet in them so it can't get away. Must be a tall dog because most people that wear cowboy boots use goats or sheep. Remember that when you see someone with cowboy boots.

TRACKER

harvy,tmz is losing it,so is the tv show,really a waste of time now,you had your 15 minits

Standards are badly needed.

What's with the fake story? Headline and story don't match up at all with the video. Huh? Is this a Mr. Potato Head story, where you fit random pieces in whatever slant suits you on any particular day? Check your video. Pffft.

rd

Isn't that what all those LDS pervs at the Eldorado ranch are doing to their dogs, now that all their "wives" are gone?

tracey

He just doesn't seem her type, she likes scrawny boys...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments