« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena's

Grand Slam Ass

4/11/2008 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There isn't a tennis court big enough to contain Serena Williams', er, talent! Paging Sir Mix-a-Lot!

Serena took her booty out for a stroll in Miami on Thursday -- and no injuries were reported.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JRS

OMG - That is just so wrong!

Lulu

OMG! wow, she hides that under her tiny tennis outfit! lol

He's Boring now

Good Lord, that is the type of behind you get with serious lifetime working out? I dont know what to say---that is either the most muscle bound powerful butt in the world or the rest of her body is but the behind just be looking lard like, I guess from herideity.

Explain please.

Stephanie K

Um, can we please talk about the guy next to her with the metal detector? haha!

Fact Finder

No injections needed! Kim K can sit down now.

He's Boring now

Now what tiny white girl is going to be able to compete with this monster? Is this steroids or is she really built like that naturally? She should be in the mans circuit, this is just so wrong on every level of fair competition. You're telling me those thighs, gluts, and ass can be beat by another woman tennis player? No way. Please investigate this because it just appears so out of kilter. Maybe Black women are not equal to white women---they are built stronger and bigger, and if so, this must be accounted for. So much for equal rights.

blt

Is that a waist chain or is it a leash to keep her suit from disappearing up her ass???

Liz

That is just nasty! TMZ, you should put a pic of Kim Kardashian next to this one. Whewww

Dave

They let that walk around but they don't want man nipples on a billboard. I bet some blind person said that suit looked good......but not on her!

crys

It looks like the bottom half of her body was photoshopped to look bigger...I'm just sayin'...

AnotherBlondeGoldDiggerBimbo

Really, what are you talking about ignoramus racist? There are some white chicks that have more behind than some sisters like me. So your comment is ignorant. Every sister doesn't have a butt, I am the poster child for that, but then again, I don't want a huge butt I would rather have the breasts. Guys see big butts & they only have one thing on their mind & it's not watching t.v.

Triple Play

She is so talented yet so gross. I don't think that I will ever be able to watch her play tennis again, knowing that she has an elephant ass. WOW. She looks more and more like her dad every day

Bird

Well it's not like we haven't seen booty shots of Serena before. I think it comes from a combination of things. She is slightly overweight in my opinion and could stand to lose 10 or 15 pounds. She is extremely muscular and she has a naturally big booty (not all black woman do idiots). If she lost that 15 pounds her body would be truly slamming regardless of what anorexic types think.

Luscious

HATERZ...GET A LIFE.

I'm starting to like this guy.

Priceless that Americans think their star tennis players just 'naturally' have the largest muscles of any woman ever born.

Someone needs to investigate their failed drug tests.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments