Shauna Blows Off Ex -- Who's the Renegade Now?

4/13/2008 10:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After an intense screaming match with her baby daddy just a few days ago, Shauna Sand left the City of Plastic Angels and is currently in Miami -- despite threats that Lorenzo Lamas would take her tight ass to court before she walked it onto the plane!

According to a source extremely close to the situation, Shauna doesn't deny that a verbal gunfight broke out, but claims that Lamas now supports the move and actually "put her on the plane." Shauna is saying this, but we're told Lorenzo is adamant -- the kids ain't moving down to Miami! It wouldn't be the first time the two went nuclear in court.

We're told Sand is also very sensitive about her mothering skills, saying TMZ can call her a "trashy, stripper shoe wearing Botox injected plastic booby bimbo" all we want , but calling her a bad mother "hurts her heart in the worst deep possible way."

For the record, we never called Shauna -- a trashy, stripper shoe wearing Botox injected plastic booby bimbo -- a bad mother.

blackmamba

dear shauna please marry me the black mamba,!!!!!!! lol

navalAV8R

she is so trashy

Liz

I doubt very seriously this "whatever" has a tight ass! So, you might want to change that word.

Hollyweird

AGAIN...who cares?!

Kelli

Dallas, you took the words out of my mouth! HAHA!!!

NUMbnuts

THEY ALL BE FREAKIN FREAKS!!!

K

She looks like a hollowed out corpse.

TMZhires13yearolds

Who besides TMZ and Lorenzo cares what Shauna is doing?

Lenn K.

Can you put botox in your ass? Then maybe does have a tight ass. Ha ha!

Seriously

WTF did she do to her face? She thinks this looks good?
Is everyone in LA a FREAK?

Kelli

Lol Lenn, but seriously, she is "hurt in the worst deep possible way" by TMZ. I didn't say it Dallas did. :P

She may need to quit reading it. I doubt the opinions of TMZ or it's commenters will change, sorry Shauna.

Buck Ofama

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS BROAD DOING TO HER LIPS???
IT LOOKS PAINFUL.
GET HER SOME ICE PACKS & ANTIHISTIMINE... STAT.

Buck Ofama

WHAT IS THIS BROAD DOING TO HER LIPS???
IT LOOKS PAINFUL.
GET HER AN ICE PACK & SOME ANTIHISTIMINE...

Frogmn

What about the Renagade? He chose the mother of his children? Must lie in his filthy bed now.

B.Ashcroft-Smithe

Ive actually witnessed her with her daughters and id unfortunatley have to say that SHE IS NOT A GOOD MOTHER,(from what i saw at that moment maybe it was an isolated case) Im not comfortable saying that becuzz she is a sweetheart but I saw her ignore her children and making out with a french model guy and the mean while her children were all over and asking people for candy and food and all the time she never looked up. Me and my friends were so worried for the childrens safety that we didnt leave so we could keep an eye on them for her. I pray for those children and I hope that someone in their family really cares for them and keeps them safe from predators, I was abused at a very young age and I think that this behavior that shauna shows isnt good for three young girls safety and well being.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments