Miranda, That's Not Steve!

4/14/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Sex and the City" star Cynthia Nixon enjoyed a night out with her girlfriend Christine Marinoni at a NYC benefit.
Cynthia Nixon
Boy, are they in love!

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Edumacated

. 261. HEY Posted at 7:28AM on Apr 16th 2008 by Edumacated

REALLY WOW! YOU SHOULD SEE SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR MISGUIDED HATE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH RAGE...IT IS ALMOST FUNNY. GET A GRIP...YA DON'T LIKE ELLEN DON'T WATCH HER. YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THEIR LIVES THE WAY THEY WANT GO LIVE ON MARS......LOL....YOU POOR MISERABLE HUMAN BEING.

Posted at 9:30AM on Apr 16th 2008 by MLR

My post doesn't mention Ellen ONCE, not ONCE, you semiliterate dolt. Can you even read??? You gays are so steeped in paranoia. Perhaps you are overdosing on lube. For the record, I've never seen Ellen and Portia in public looking like a circus act, so I have no reason the mention them in my post. To me, they happen to look quite attractive together. NO ONE can say the same about Bozo Christine. Again, try READING EACH WORD INDIVIDUALLY, MLR, you pathetic little high school dropout.

My post mentions that Barnum and Bailey reject ,Chrisine and her CLOWN COAT who, gay or straight, should be ashamed to appear at an elegant function dessed like a thrift store reject. She is NOT A MAN. She is a woman. Much as it pains her to face that truth, that is what she is. Whether here or on Mars, they remain a JOKE of a couple!!! Get used to it. The rest of the world isn't going to pretend that your gay icons are attractive JUST because they are gay. A clown is a clown is a clown!!! (Honk!Honk!)

Star

I have to agree with Edumacated doesnt matter who you chose to have sex with, if your funny looking people will say so

MNelson

just becaues perez makes his money being a mean-spirited wanker doesn't mean tmz has too as well... try and have SOME class...

jvongrill

I mean, I'm not attracted to her, but good for her. they've been together for years and seem happy. and hey, atleast we know there isn't any infidelity on either part...unless rosie sweeps in with her giant hog hooves and steals one away.

Star

TMZ DOESNT HAVE CLASS NEVER WILL HALF THESE STORIES ARE MADE UP JUST BECAUSE BRITNEY ISNT CRAZY ANYMORE THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO REPORT ON...

FETISHA

c'MON PEOPLE! hOW SHALLOW CAN YOU BE? jESUS! iF SHE LOVES HER, THEN LEAVE IT ALONE! I BET AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER SOMEONE YOU DATED OR WENT ON A DATE WITH WASNT CONSIDERED BY OTHERS TO BE CUTE. SO WHAT. ALL THAT MATTERS IS IF THEY ARE A GOOD PERSON. WHICH BY THE WAY, MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, ARENT.

BOO Cynthia Nixon

Oh my God! Is she's with a guy? If that's a woman then she's one ugly bitch. That is so nasty and disgusting on so many levels...She likes the look of guys, but would rather they had open face tuna taco's down below...LOL...

Dannielle

Alright, I'm a so-called "lesbian", just to get it out of the way. And you know what? I'm leaning towards some of the questions and comments here about why she would choose someone so very masculine in identity to be with. I'm a girlish girl, if there is such a thing. I have quite long hair, wear makeup, big eyes, women's clothes, you know, the whole shebang(no pun intended). My girlfriend of six years? SAME THING. Long hair, full lips, etc..... And I have long since been PLEADING the argument about what makes a lesbian a lesbian. To me, the true definition on paper would seem to be feminine identity attracted to another feminine identity. I.E., a girl who looks, sounds and acts like a girl being to another girl of the same persuasion. And I too have wondered the same thing everyone else has said: why date a female who is so apparently masculine in every respect? Is that REALLY a lesbian by definition, or is that someone who is just seemingly looking for a SENSITIVE MAN? And her partner: do you really want to be a female as defined by feminine identity? Or do you just kind of a want to be a guy? This is gender stereotypes in ACTION, people. The idea to that two women who are feminine cannot coexist in a relationship without a "pants-wearer", so to speak.

So, bascially, this isn't futhering lesbian positivity, it's *pushing it back*. Right back into heterosexual archetyped roles of the "guy" and the "girl". And it pisses me off.

But what do I know? I'm only 26.

Jen

Prince Harry? Is that you?

anger brown

wow, i can't believe how many hateful, homophobic comments people are posting....who are you to judge these two women and their relationship??? i don't think Ms Marinoni is particularly ugly, in fact probably about half the male population is less attractive than she is!! but if it was a man in the photo you wouldn't have ridiculous, revolting comments like someone claiming to have 'thrown up'. look at yourselves before you start criticising other people! and try to have a little compassion -- if it was you and your partner in the photo, would you want other people to be so cruel and judgmental?

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17