Miranda, That's Not Steve!

4/14/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Sex and the City" star Cynthia Nixon enjoyed a night out with her girlfriend Christine Marinoni at a NYC benefit.
Cynthia Nixon
Boy, are they in love!

sandyduncansglasseye

Love is love is love.

greatneck

Not only a bad male impersonator, bad taste in clothes....Unslightly.... Like a cheap clown.... UCH!!!!! Wretched, vomit...

MercyHumppe

Hey, you know, love is love, and it comes in all shapes and sizes, and if two women want to love each other than that's all right too and...

Just kidding. These people are freaks.

Reverend Ramona

Hey, I bet they're both happy. Nothing but the best to both of them. And good for them for being who they are.

Kat

You can help whom you love! If Cynthia loves Christine, the why should we care? We don't have to wake up next to her each morning.

djdw61

I do NOT get this whole lesbian match-up....can anyone explain to me why Cynthia's "girlfiend" looks like a dude? With a freakin' man's tie and everything?

Kelli

I am really going to have to pray about this tonight, Sorry Lord!!! I know we are not suppose to question your work. Sorry again.

cori

OMG THAT'S ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

LosCabos

I think i'm behind in news, is she gay or what?

Mik

Love is Blind ! Cant wait til Ms Nixon get her Contacts back from the eye Doc.

juscus

IS THE CIRCUS IN TOWN

sherricheu

That's wrong on soooo many levels!!!

Kat

That should be "can't". Seriously, I have seen plenty of couples when one of them is very attractive and the other half is not good looking at all. Looks really aren't everything.

He's Boring now

Please keep these kinds of relationships and weirdness in the big cities where they belong and anything goes. How come when Stars and big shots truly want to "find themselves' they come to the Country? Because the country doesnt attract this kind of nonsense.

I mean, really, the poor pathetic things...how could they truly live any kind of life together? They cant go anywhere except where other weirded out people go and after ahwile even that gets boring.

Glad I've never had that inclination.

Wonder what Rev. Wright would say about all of this?

anthonysdreamgirl**

I feel kind of sad when i look at this picture. Cynthia's lover just looks confused. It's one thing to be a lesbian, but why do so many gay people have identity crisises! Learn to love yourself...She should embrace being a woman instead of looking like a woman trying to be a man...