Lowe's Accuser Just Couldn't Get Enough Rob

4/15/2008 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Gibson, Rob LoweThe former nanny who has just sued Rob Lowe for copping feels has "issues."

Jessica Gibson went on the "Today" show with her new lawyer, Gloria Allred, but Jess was mum when asked about Rob's allegation that she demanded $1.5 million in hush money. Allred jumped in, but never said if the demand was made, just that there were no inappropriate demands. But sources tell TMZ Gibson's first lawyer did indeed demand a cool $1.5 mil.

And it gets more interesting. Gibson, who claims in a new lawsuit that Lowe repeatedly groped her, left and came back to work for the Lowe's at least twice. During one hiatus, she was working at a doctor's office in Santa Barbara but we're told she preferred the nanny gig with Rob and went back. Yet she claimed on the show she was afraid to leave and she needed the money. But she left twice and was making $18 an hour in the Dr.'s office.

She also never filed a report with the cop shop.

Jen

I'll be your nanny Rob!

luther

THREESOME BABY!

STEVEAOL

ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES GLORIA ALFRED EVERYONE SHOULD BE LEARY OF. SHE IS JUST A PERSON WHO LOVES TO BE IN THE LIMELIGHT......................

yworry

Com'on everyone knows that Rob's penis is never flaccid!!

Jamie

I think that perhaps there may have abeen a bit of hanky panky with Robbie boy, and when she (the nanny) learned that it would go no further, her dreams of being "Mrs.Lowe" were flattened, and she became angry, and decided to get even! Lets not forget his "famous movie years ago inwhich he partook in a threesome with "2" underage girls"! And he was in a relationship then with "Melissa Gilbert". The guy is slime!

Mia

Sheesh. If I had a nanny for seven years hanging around me, she'd probably say the same thing about me and my husband (except the part about walking around naked).

Is nothing sacred (smirk)?

Rob Lowe and his wife sound like normal messed-up people!

I can't believe that this nanny would stay in a bad situation willingly and then sue after seven years!!!

Next thing you know, she'll have an agent setting up casting calls for the next season of Big Brother.

Watch out, Burbank!

G

I Knew it! I totally called this one..I'm sure everyone did though...When this first came out without details, I KNEW there was going to be sexual allegations involved. But I am sorry, Its ROB LOWE...You think she didnt enjoy those advances...COME ON! she kept coming back for MORE! and now she wants to cash in on it.

TMZreader

This nanny is not at all credible. In fact, she comes across as totally unbelievable who wanted to extort money from a famous couple. Shame on her. I read the e-mails she sent to the Lowes, and, if they are, in fact, accurate, I don't see how she will overcome what is written in them. But what is even more disgusting is her choice of lawyers. Gloria Allred is loud, obnoxious and overbearing. She is the type of person who gives lawyers a bad name. How she gets these "media cases," I will never know. She never allows her client to answer the questions asked of them. Then why have her client appear with her at all? Keep your mouth shut, Gloria, and if you don't want your client interviewed on television, then don't appear. Or do you delight in seeing yourself on TV and hearing yourself talk?

Nlewis

So she puts up with all of that and NOW she complains when she;s broke, and of course you have to add Gloria to the mix. She;s lying.

Goldie

I don't know what the Lowe family did;I was not their. What I can say is in that interview this morning on Today, she seemed to be mentally challenged.

Mike

I would totally pee in her butt!!!!!!!!!!

MissThang

She is too butt ugly with those "cow eyes" to diddle. And would somebody PLEASE check Gloria Allred's credentials. I think she and Harvey have the same law degree..obtained..for a fee..at OHU...Oppurtnistic Hack University. Nice and speedy program...gets you camera ready to make all sort of allegations....but don't ever set foot before a judge or inside a courtroom..yuo may be exposed!

lindee

Why does Rob Lowe surround himself with homely women? It's sad when the man is the prettiest in the household. And his wife is a makeup artist? What does she look like without makeup?

ABC

Is there even a case here? Both situations are possible, but her story holds no water. If she willingly went back into a bad situation isn’t that an indication of consent? Also this is America; even illegal immigrants know how to make money. It’s not like she would become a desperate hobo if she didn’t have the nanny job. It just shows that she would rather get money the easy and convenient way; strengthening Lowes allegations of extortion. She should have hired his publicist if she wanted to succeed.

radman

This ia all about money. She stayed with them for seven years. If she was so appalled by them walking around naked, which would obviously involve seeing Rob's penis, then why didn't she quit. Oh, she did, but then went back to work for them. Couldn't have been to appalled by the Lowe's lifestyle. It's all about the money baby!

Her interview on the today show didn't help her cause. She was smiling like the cat who eat the canary during questioning. As for Gloria Alred, she is nothing more than a celebrity ambulance chaser. The Lowe's should stick this one out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments