Two-Faced Paris

Slams Kim K's Phat Ass

4/15/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who needs enemies when you have friends like Paris Hilton! The hocialite called in yesterday morning to the Chet Buchanan and the Morning Zoo show on Vegas' KLUC-FM and laid a fierce verbal tush whoopin' on Kim Kardashian -- calling her "disgusting" and saying her butt "looks like cottage cheese stuffed in a trash bag." WTF? Pot, meet the trampy kettle!

Paris-Kim K Radio
It's nice to know Paris has grown since spending time in the slammer. Classy.

UPDATE: Paris Hilton has apologized to Kim Kardashian, telling InTouch she was just joking. Mmm'kay!
"I was just joking around and I made a stupid joke, I felt really bad afterward, so I contacted Kim and apologized. It was a silly thing to say. Kim's hot!" Apparently Kim accepts the apology and says, "Paris and I have been friends since we were kids and I'm glad she made the effort to say she's sorry." Media whoredom at it's best people!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

juneplum

I can't believe that in 2008, white people still like flat butts!!! The bigger the butt, the better!!

juneplum

And Paris...I would kill myself if I had your flat, pancake, boney, gross behind!

autumn

OMG. Please people. They are both trashy. And BTW, WHO CARES?!?!?!?!?

Ted

That butt is only gonna get bigger

Liz

oh please! send her back to jail.

Girl

Paris not only talks trash - she IS trash

Tim

She should take class lessons from TMZ.

FlBiker

Sadly our 'Wonky-Eyed' daughter Paris is a cocaine addicted drunken sperm burping gutter slut.
Sincerely,

Rick Hilton

jazi

PARIS HAS NO ROOM TO TALK BUT THE CHIT WAS STILL FUNNY! AND I DO AGREE HER BUM LOOKS SAGGY & NASTY!

Gawdawful

I laughed when I heard Paris description of Kim's fake butt. It was right on! That thing is NASTY and it does look like cottage cheese in a trash bag. I've said it all along. GO PARIS!!!

LORA

WHAT AN IDIOT! IF I WERE KIM I WOULD NEVER ACCEPT HER APOLOGY. I WOULD RATHER HAVE KIMS BUTT THAN PARIS............. YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL WHERE PARIS'S BACK ENDS AND HER BUTT BEGINS!

Lana Caine

It's hard to believe, but I find myself agreeing with Paris on this one! Tell it like it is!

Mags

Sadly, I agree with Paris.

krob

Why did TMZ steal this story from Mediatakeout? This was on their website earlier this morning.

Star

Paris is just a has been her 15 mintues is over so she is jealous of Kim and her fame... Kim is so much prettier than Paris anyway!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments