Paging Vidal Sassoon!

4/17/2008 11:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some days it's just a better idea to stay in bed.These hairtastrophes can only be credited to either the major lack of mirror accessibility or a stylist who should be fired ASAP. Unbeweavable!
Hair Don'ts -- click to launch

Tyra Banks

Phil Spector is a douche.

southerngyrl

If he beats this murder case I hope everyone bashes him for years and years like they did O.J. for a long time and still is.

Liz

Someone needs to put Phil Spector out of his misery!

cdavies

TMZ. Once again you have sunk to new lows. Yesterday you had a picture of Chris Cage showing instead of Christian Bando. Many of us called you out on it. Last night, you must have had all of you retarded little elves scanning the comments to delete anything that pointed out your mistake. How pathetic that you can't just own up to your lousy editing.

PEOPLE WHO POST HERE NEED TO KNOW THEY EDIT YOUR COMMENTS IF THEY DON'T LIKE THEM.

me betch

Disgusted,
And yet your stupid comment remains. LOL! That's funny.

cdavies

Whatevs.

The comments are deleted overnight.

Stick to your brilliant comments and LOLs and I'm sure nothing of yours will ever be deleted.

Rosey

Hey Harvey:
Slow day huh!.....All you can find to talk about is "hair"

southerngyrl

Wow! I thought there would be atleast 160 comments posted about this guy already! He killed a woman and is trying to get away with it. If this was a picture of O.J. there would have been atleast 200 comments bashing him. I guess to yall a white guy killing a white woman isn't as bad as a black man killing one. A killer is a killer!!!!!

Area 51

It's hard to say who looks the most ridiculous in these photos. Phil Spector and George Clinton are certainly in the running...but my vote goes to Dennis Rodman. What a preposterous clown!! LMAO!!

agentn2000

TO the birdwatchers out there........what kind of birds make nests like Erykah Badu's nests? Please let me know.