How Many Chins Do You See?

4/18/2008 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of Vince Vaughn's friends tried to use his bejeweled hand to magically hide Vince's bloated face from the paps outside Villa on Thursday. Voila!

It didn't work, but photogs did get the unsuccessful hand job on film.

LongJohn69

Fat guys rule.....now pass me another jelly donut mama.

vbitch

TMZ you are so mean! You redicule people to the point to make them want plastic surgery, then you make fun of the (famous) people who have had work done! grow up!

Medical Girl

OK, let's see ... Vince ... Ryan Seachrist ... Vince .... Zac Efron ..

Vince. Hot guy, looks like you could sit down for a few beers with him, listen to some good music, then go home and let the games begin. Vince gets my vote. I'll take a REAL MAN anyday, chins, chest hair, and all of it. Come to mama, baby

fluer de lis

The friends name is Rio Hackford , son of Oscar winning director Taylor Hackford .

danielle

Four. I see four chins.

Molly

That is his friend Rio Hackford! He was "hip hop" in the movie Swingers!

Colo.Girl

Don't make fun of Vince. :(

Shawn

He is really funny and I like his movies. He just seems like a normal guy that isn't always pretending to be something
he isn't.

wondering

NASTY! He should get the hell out of Hollywood. Women can't be fat in HW so men can't either. get lost fatass or lose weight.

~b~me~

Just in.....CAUGHT! bejeweled, hairy mob-man picks nose of a multiple chin, vince vaughn in need of hair removal and low sodium diet. now thats some news right there. still pretty funny! and what does TMZ have to do with news any way? peace harvey and TMZ team.

Yikes

Vince - Love ya babe! You are a fresh image in a town full of smelly garbage. Keep makin' me laugh!

Krystal

haha, someone actually called this monster a "regular" guy...silly americans, when you have that many chins you're actually morbidly obese :

Kristy Lee

I LOVE this guy. He's entertaining and likes to have a good time. When you have a life of luxury take advantage of it....The double chin thing is just, well, gross. But the dude trying to cover him up is making it all worse.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3