50 Cent -- Alicia, You Ignorant Slut!

4/19/2008 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50's on the warpath again -- where's Ja Rule when you need him?!
50 cent, Alicia Keys
Fiddy is blasting Alicia Keys for saying, "Gangsta rap was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other." 50 Cent now responds, "I don't like people who don't like me ... that statement changes my perception of Alicia Keys totally. It's just not really a bright comment ..." Apparently, it takes being shot nine times to gain that kind of wisdom!

For her part, Keys now says the comment was taken out of context. A little scared, Alicia?

50 tells Showbuzz that in his eyes, Keys is now in the same category as Oprah. As in what -- filthy rich and all-powerful?

Yolanda Clark-Green

Fiddy I just want to send a shout out...@#
What's up with you?
They got you taking on the world. You going against your family. You have a lawsuit against Taco Bell. Baby we are not against you. Your son loves you. You dissed Beyonce trying to show you love. Was this going against your image? Believe me I know where you are coming from. But your fame and fortune has caused you your soul. I think that was cute when you said that Alicia wasn't too bright (taken out of context. But that's my point). Her statement was misconscrewed o.k. But yall need to stop this stuff about making flagrant comments putting each other down based on skin tone. Brian Gumbo did an interview with S. Williams and made a statement about being on the light side of things. We get it. I heard Chris Brown make a comment on light skin. And later Neyo make a comment that he liked chocolate meaning dark skinned women. You don't hear Italians being devided by complexion. Anyway I just wanted to say that maybe you have a point but it took away from what you were saying when you degarded her.

Julia

No comment.

Is this newsworthy?

She was misquoted

Rob G

50 is garbage. Does he feel like a man going head to head with a woman? Just another example of corny fake new york gangsters.

Daytona

Yeah... I guess the govt. plan is working now. Look... they wanna start shooting each other. Let the fun began!

Terry

Fiddy says "It's just not really a bright comment" as if he would know bright when he saw it lmao

blackandwhitegirl

50 needs to leave her alone.
Alicia is intelligent and talented.
50 is an abusive piece of garbage.

Haven't Thought Of A Name!!!

My mother always said English is the hardest language to understand. Alicia said that the Government came up with the term "Gangster Rap" as a ploy..... yada yada yada. So again 50 is talking Crap. I bet when his next album comes out he'll still be talking about this. SMH.

Regina Gale

Hey Alisha, I guess u dont like the 50% of u that is white, do u? Racist bitch!!

BritneySpearsRules!!!!!!

They do mighty fine job of killing each other without the gangster rap lol and she is just covering her a$$ by saying they took it out of context..

MH

I wonder if 50 really called Alicia an "ignorant s*ut" or if TheMisogynistZone was just looking for another excuse to use a word that is derogatory toward women. I mean, really, was it necessary to use that word if 50 didn't say that?

p1tey1

OOHHH.....Big, Bad, Fifty!!! Picking on Alicia Keys?????

Fifty is no longer relevant. He was really a ONE HIT WONDER, who made a smart investment in a water company and got filthy rich!! Picking on Alicia Keys will not make you relevant again Fifty. It just makes you a bully! PUNK!

LEON

is it funny or sad that you have the young men and girls walking around with their ears beeing assulted by rap, these kids and alot of young men shout aloud rhymes to some rap music, i wonder if they can read or write suffeciently, have they read real poetry,

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Is billionaire russel simons in on the plot ? He made an incredible amount of money on rap .
Or is it possible she has been listening to the nation os islam /
Who Knows , but please provide the evidence.

gossipqueen

I truly think she was misquoted or the reported put words in her mouth. She has since apologized for it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments