Viva Las Vegas!

4/20/2008 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Including the love these couples once shared. We're not saying that Vegas weddings are cursed, but if we were, we'd have a lot of evidence from this gallery to prove it.
Vegas Weddings -- click to launch

Lenn K.

I'm still laughing at this so-called fake doctor telling Pricilla I've got this miracle drug that's better than botox and he knows that he just went down to Checker Auto Parts to get motor oil with a kicker. Was it Pennzoil or Castrol? Who really knows but damn this is soooo funny how people will chase anything to look younger, remember money doesn't buy sense!!

Standards are badly needed.

Couldn't this fraud of a Doctor have injected some kind of oil that could at least be reabsorbed by the body, rather than cause this kind of damage? Lotsajailtimeforhim, I hope.

Village

I got married in Vegas, and divorced in Georgia.

Area 51

WAKE UP PEOPLE! ELVIS IS ALIVE! HE SHOPS REGULARLY AT A WAL-MART IN PADUCAH, KY. WHY ISN'T THIS BEING REPORTED?????

Lenn K.

Elvis Presley was simpley the best....He and Angelina Jollie are the best looking human beings that ever lived... Not only are they good looking, they are good human beings. I don't feel sorry for Pricilla, she had the man every woman in the world wanted...She was wrong for leaving him the way she did. Everything you do in life has a price tag..You pay sooner or later....Look at her face, that says it all.....Need I say anymore....

Standards are badly needed.

Elvis ate fried peanut butter and bologna sandwiches.

Standards are badly needed.

Pretty sick for someone to think injecting motor oil into faces is funny. Lenn K.

Standards are badly needed.

Uhm, Lenn, your hero wouldn't/and or couldn't do the deed. Good for Priscilla for trying to get some ANYWHERE else.
Anyone who laughs at other's misfortunes WOULD think it was some kind of weird karma. Well, then, poor Priscilla was karma-ed twice then. Then again, you think bubble lips Jolie is good looking. So is an adder.

Area 51

Actually, Burp, fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches were indeed Elvis's favorite. Just type it into your search engine for verification.

sandykay

I think he looked pretty good back then.

FlBiker

The fat junkie died on the toilet, quite fitting actually.

Jeanie

Priscilla was just gorgeous... no wonder Elvis was sooooo in love with her. Too bad that he died before he had a chance to really GROW UP, clean up and shake that leaching Memphis Mafia. I have no doubt that he would have gotten back with 'Cilla (as he affectionately called her) because she was the real LOVE of his life. When she FINALLY left him, he was DEVASTATED. He just didn't care anymore and he just gave up.

Lori

If Elvis cared so much for Cilla, then why didn't he treat her better??? He like all popular musicians was up against the groupies, girls falling all over him all the time, on the road etc. I think she was lonely, sick of the boys club mentality. He couldn't even have a relationship with his wife and child. I am sure he would regret it horribly. Natalie Wood dated him, and wanted no parts of him and said he was to much of a mammas boy. He had a peter pan personality. (I don't wanna grow up.) He needed to mature, grow up and be a husband and FAther not a rock star. he could do either. He was more popular in death then in life at the end. As said he died on the toilet.

no name

9. I am a fan of Elvis' music. I am tired of Precilla playing the ex-wife. She cheated with her karata teacher, she and Elvis divorced. She lived with that instuctor, never married him so as not to give up Presely name. She married another guy, had a son, whom you never hear about, because only the Presley name makes money for her. And don't start telling me Graceland would not be there for us to see if it weren't for her. She did it for herself, more in the public eye and look at me thing, plus she got lots of money from it and still does. She has skated on his name for years. She looks like she is inside, not really a nice person.

Posted at 9:34AM on Apr 20th 2008 by carolyn

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD. I APPLAUD YOU! LISA IS IN THE SPOTLIGHT AND NOW PRISCILLA HAD TO GET BACK IN THERE WITH DANCING. I AM NOT GONNA VOTE FOR SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEIR LAST NAME IS "PRESLEY" WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND WHEN WE PASS WE CANNOT TAKE ANY OF IT WITH US!
THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Standards are badly needed.

King Creole - I see upon searching that you are indeed correct. I know I read the bologna thing somewhere as well, but that was years ago. I tried it myself, and it was a flavor favorite for a few years, hehe. Imagine if I misread it all along, lolol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments