Desperate is Spelled S-P-E-I-D-I

4/21/2008 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hold on to your breakfast. The two most shameless twits on planet Earth are at it again.

Spencer Pratt caused seizures on Robertson this weekend -- blasting Heidi Montag's "music" from his car as he waited to pick up his fame-hungry girlfriend from Kitson. We asked Spencer if he actually enjoyed the song ... but if he said anything, it couldn't be heard over the shrieking.

Liz

TMZ, how much money do these two pay you?

Stef

Her voice makes my ears bleed and I throw up a little in my mouth every time I watch The Hills or see videos like this one. I do feel sorry for them that this is their life, and once the public is done making a mockery of them, they will have nothing to fall back on. Good luck in the real world... and Heidi, stop with the body morphing, you are starting to look like a Barbi whore!

wow okay no

1. they are NOT celebrities!
2. YOU can tell he can hear
3. STOP video and photographing them! they is why they think they are famous. if you stop, hopefully that you cause them to think and FINALLY understand they are no one!

Tori

Stop covering these people! Isn't this what they are craving? They are not famous to anyone except for 15 year old girls!

nacho

these two are such classless losers - why do you even bother wasting space telling us how lame they are.

jenifer

omg they really get on my nerves Spencer is a weird talking idiot and heidi omg give it the hell up they suck and i wish youd stop given them camera time really

KiKI

It's amazing that people dial in to read the copy when they already know what the story is about,
from they title of the e-mail, then they trash TMZ for covering these people. If it's so horrible why
did you dial in to check out the story. We all want to know what goes on in Hollywood Land or we
wouldn't be watching this site. Stop trashing TMZ, or quit watching the site.

nessa

STOP POSTINNG ABOUT THESE 2! SAVE YOUR FILM FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS TALENT

Stacy

Spencer is a royal douche - bag ....and that whack-nut Heidi isn't much better. I suggest these two save every penny thay've made thus far as their 15 minutes should be up any time now .

Lame, lame, lame...

cathie

Heidi looks like a bobble head. The skinnier she gets, the uglier she gets. She will never recover from the horrible place she has fallen in.

Seriously

Hidey would? heidiwood???? HIDEY WOULD, we know....tell us something we don't know.

Seriously

Heidi-WOULD, but what would Heidi not do......can't think of a thing! Hideywould do ANYTHING for a camera crammed in her hourse face.........LOLOLOLOLOL! hideywould, hideywould.....LOLOLOL - who ever came up with that, obviously was working for minimum wage, cause that sure didn't take much thought, time or creativity!

Seriously

It looks as if she has used her first paycheck from the clothing line to pay for some new teeth. Lovely teeth. Would Heidi come visit me? Oh, Heidiwood. The all seeing eye knows all things, and I know HEIDI WOULD!

Seriously

Oh, wait! It's Hide-D-Wood! I get it now!

catwoman

News alert for TMZ - NOBODY CARES about these 2 losers.....
get over them!