« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eli & Wife's Hot Honeymoon -- As in Temperature

4/22/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So you're Super Bowl MVP, you marry your college sweetheart in blazing hot Mexico and you spend your honeymoon weekend ... reading?!

Eli Manning and new wife Abby McGrew enjoyed their first few days of fiery, wedded bliss together on Monday -- he was reading a book about golf, she was reading one on Darfur.

How romantic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Wasted Talent

Who cares about this retard. I don't think the boy can read if you look close the magizine is upside down. This is why drinking is not good when you are with child or when family members create life...........you get something like Eli.

LosCabos

Something is clear, TMZ thinks we're all bunch of retarded stupid people who'd take their headlines seriously. Just like they want us to believe that Brady is Gisele's "slave", now they're making us think that all Eli and Abby are doing in their honeymoon is reading books.

Sometimes you guys are fun, but this is getting ridiculous.

Tyra Banks

Who cares if they are taking time out to get some sun? It's not like they haven't screwed before for God's sake. Leave them alone.

ME

That guy in the doorway's like "Why do I have to clean up their sperm covered sheets?"

oh oh

she is fug =0(

Kathy

What is wrong with reading? They are both smart people. They are just spending time together. They can't stay in the bed all during their honeymoon. Give them a break.

Vintage '51

To Kaye: (Posted at 1:29 PM) I realize this blog is about Eli and his wife on THEIR honeymoon but I'd like to add my 2 cents worth. I got married when I was 19 and 38 years later I am still married and to the same man.Some people know their soul mates when they meet them. Prying eyes and photographers should MYOB and leave this young couple alone.Marriage isn't all about sex and if they want to read that's their business. Ignoring the photogs doesn't make them go away but in this case is the best scenerio.

JennInDC

Uhm, I think this is called RELAXING and it's not a crime even on your honeymoon! Geez, people, it's probably not like they haven't done the deed since college! Everyone I know was so damn tired after the wedding all they wanted to do was chill!

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

Well thank God he's not out buying TP

Katie

For God Sakes he's the superbowl MVP not to mention he managed to fight his way out of a sack which won the whole damn game...I'm pretty sure he's earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants to do.

stopthepresses

Looks like a magazine with the word "MATCH" on it. Is this upside down? Doesn't look like it to me. Just cause some of you are still grinding your teeth about the Super Bowl, doesn't make it ok to diss him and his wife. They seem like nice people, and she is beautiful. I wish them lots of love, and many years of happiness.

cochino

pffft. it was half-time

Mia

Christ almighty on toast! Leave them the hell alone!

Darv

Who cares? It isn't like sex to them is something exciting and new like it was when they first became intimate.

anthony

it would be nice to know where exactly they got married, was it in cabo san lucas or the hidden paradise four seasons in nayarit mexico?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments