Denise Richards' Reality Shows

4/24/2008 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From the looks of Denise Richards -- and contrary to popular belief -- she likes to keep it very real.

Denise, who is not pregnant, took a break from shooting her upcoming fauxality series in Maui on Wednesday.

Looks like she's not holding back -- she's letting it all hang out for the show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JulesWatanabe

she looks better than some women that never had kids...

expygirl

that doesn't even look like her

Liz

Denise might want to take a cue from Brit and hit the gym!

Michelle in Clwtr

Come on people. You should look at yourself before saying nasty stuff about someone else. She reads this stuff and it hurts her

Angelia

WHATEVER!!! i dont necessarily like this chic, but geez people lay off. she's like the size of one of my thighs, i wish i was that fat!

cjlong70

Cut her some slack... jeez, the woman has had two kids and looks much better than most people (have you looked at the people walking by you in the MALL?!)!!

OCD

Photoshop works.

Aging, having kids and eating something other than tree bark and soy beans will do that to you.

Amber

She's had children....she looks beautiful.

Tess T Cull

Ha Ha! God gless her for letting it all hang out. I feel so much better about myself today!

anon

I don't care for her, but as for her body, she looks fine. This is what most women look like TMZ. I bet most of the staff at TMZ don't look this good.

LameMZ

I would still wreck that chic! Denise is a goddess!

pk3palm beach

Who cares what she looks like..... she has done the worst thing possible as a parent... she has been loud ,vocal and litigious in her divorce. Children are not going to be little accessories forever and someday they will want to know why she had to publicly drag her family through the mud. It's pretty bad when Charlie Sheen is the "classy and responsible" one.
No matter how bad your marriage was you should respect each other for the kid's sake. As much of a pig that Donald Trump is he should write a book on how to divorce and not scar your kids!!!!!
She is a selfish mother...the worst kind there is, bruises heal ,her words will hurt those kids forever.
Say after me Denise " I love my kids more than I hate my ex" say it until you understand it!!!

spread the love

why in the world would we need to see that sloppy skank??? other than one Bond movie, and a great scene with Nev Campbell, what has she ever done? Why do we care? What is the premise of her show? Publicity whore!!

peace

boo boo

She looks beautiful, by no means does she look pregnant.

WTF

Hell she is skinnier than I have ever been. Get a grip people she has had two kids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments