The Hoff Out of the Hosp

4/24/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After rehabilitating a cut above his eye and spending a few days in the hospital, a bandaged David Hasselhoff was snapped on his cell phone looking as good as new on Wednesday.

Hopefully, the Hoff won't have a relapse and need to be rushed back to the hospital ... to get his eye checked out again.

Let's all spell alcohol

Who needs to be in the hospital for days for a cut above the eye? People have serious surgeries and they are sent home as soon as they can stand. This story is pure Bull.

Ramone

right after that pic was snapped, i walked up to asshoff and slammed him right in his face with my huge fist, sending him backwards a few steps, and strangely enough, he still looked just like in this pic, but then a few seonds later he started crying like a little girl.

Just call me trailer trash....

anybody have cheeze for my burger??

drink, drink, drink

zoso

I would love to have Hasselhoff over to my house for a cheeseburger and fries. First we will down a jumbo sized bottle of Smirnoff and throw Led Zeppelin One the turntable. I bet you he is fun as hell to get drunk with. Then we will stumble up to the grocery store and laugh our a**es off at all the pictures of cats on the pet food cans and boxes. Great fun.

Jack Schitt

When I get Drunk I wear 3 PAIR of sunglasses. GOT ya by ONE pair

Jacquie

JOJO - He is mine!
Did anyone notice the coke pinkey?

Love to Hoff!

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

don't hassle the Hoff,and YES he has another pair of sun glasses around his neck WTF!

K. Jackson

He's such a loser and thinks he's still a lady's man! Old drunk fart!

Black Teef

Maybe all the sunglasses are for the arc-welding accident he suffered (?)

frogs and gravel

I have never seen Bay Watch (honest) although I know it is about the beach and
girls in swimsuits. How many plots could you have at a beach? People could almost
drown in so many episodes before it got old. Also: You know you are a star when you wear
two pairs of sunglasses.

Maddy

What's with the prissy manicure too? A tad too prissy for my tastes, but if he lets that pinky grow a bit longer... he'll have his own manly spoon.
What a putz.

Bland Ambition

Nice coke pinkie.

Biff

You got to feel bad for David Hasselhoff, the poor Guy has to pay $25.000 a month to his whore ex wife for child support. Let him drink.

Jemima

C'mon Hoff, smarten up or you will start to look as bad as Mel Gibson! Be healthy, PLEASE!

awgreg

jeez I hate this idiot. total clownshoes

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments