Alice Cooper

'Memba Him?!

4/25/2008 5:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '70s, Alice Cooper (aka Vincent Furnier) became famous for songs likes "School's Out" and his creepy heavy metal theatrics. Guess what he looks like now!

Alice Cooper

DB

Whoopde whoop

Rose-Lee Gypsy

Who cares about this girl anyway, she's so bridke! What? She's a boy? Awk what sakones parents this yingl had! Anyway Harvey are you alright? You know Harvey I see you every night on the TMZ and you're always with that sippy cut in your hand, what's in there anyway? Is it veyn? Oy Harvey you have to take better care of yourself! I worry and I know others do too! You need to take care of yourself!
Gotta run my panties are too tight and they are onzamlen between my cheeks, always something!
Big Kisses my gelibte! XOXO

Rose-Lee Gypsy

Oh my GOD! There was a little typo in my last post, that's a cup in Harvey's hand, not a cut. God forbid that Harvey should ever cut himself! I would be so tserudert if Harvey was ever injured!
XOXO

Medical Girl

HEY!!! Alice was wearing eyeliner back in the 60s. It's one of the few things I remember. Harvey is old, so he understands the adage about the 60's ... "If you remember it, you weren't there." Alice TOTALLY RULED. Listen to "I'm 18." It still translates.

So every time you see one of the rockers now wearing eyeliner, thank Alice (and unfortunately, we all get old), because he started the whole damn thing. ALICE RULES!!!

Makesmesick

Hello out there. Alice Cooper is a rock pioneer. Look at everyone who has copied AC thru the years, it's a long list. Check out his bio, he is an amazing peorson. Still puts on great live shows and has a radio show matched by no other. Yeah he's old, but he's still got it!! And the funkier he looks the better for his live shows!!! Alice Cooper is the Rodney Dangerfield of rock, he never gets the respect he deserves!! Love & respect to you Alice!!!! ROCK ON!!!!

Cherrie_Blossomm

I remember Alice Cooper on The Muppet Show! Tells you how old I am...lol

joe

HE ENTERTAINED MADE MONEY AND DID ALLRIGHT FOR HIMSELF

John in San Diego

Ramone

Alice Cooper.....a GOOD guy. I remember listening to his music in high school and I loved it.
He's very smart too.

Apathy

Alice is a pioneer of Rock. Ozzy, Marilyn, Insane Clown Posse, WASP, KISS would be no where with out him. I've also had the pleasure of meeting Alice 3 years ago. A nice guy that has no problem talking with fans.

bassrocker

FDOR THOSE OF US WHO DO "REMEMBER HIM", WE DONT "REMEMBER" USING 'WORDS" LIKE "MEMBA" THAT, IS NEW AGE CRAP.
ALICE COPER, YOU ROCK!

bobbyozone

yeah,!!! i still remember that. big eyed, blonde girl from the 7th day advedtist school with the alice coopoer t-shirt... how could i forget? alice cooper was a genuine rock star!

lisa

Thanks TMZ! I love Alice! He has been a personal favorite for 30 years!

DTJ

"8. HE IS IRRELEVANT. A DIED-AGAIN, HAS-BEEN. NOTICE THAT THERE ARE ONLY 9 POSTS HERE?"

There are 90 on the actual story. You need to try a more original insult than just taking the "opposite" of phrases. Died again? Yeah everynight in front of hundreds and thousands of fans.

cindy

"#8-alice kicks ass & takes names [&was the first ass kicker everyone in hard rock & metal stole ideas from to try to make themselves appear relevant ever since] every night. You wish you were so "irrelevant." this man single handedly changed the face of rock music forever. often IMITATED, NEVER DUPLICATED.Rock on Alice-you make all the rest pale in comparison.