Gisele Spreads 'Em on the Street

4/25/2008 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For once, Tom Brady's sexy lady boss, Gazelle Bundchen ran her own errands as she sprinted down a NYC street on Thursday.

It's been a while since we've seen G holding something besides Tom's balls or Bridget Moynahan's baby.

Jenna

Leave her alone. I see and smell a lot of jelousy here. Her looks and figure may not be everyones cup of tea but she sure seems to have it all going on. I mean, beautiful man, great career (hers) and she gets to spoil the baby rotten. I think that the fact that she is successful in her own rite is what pi**s people off. How many men can say try really really like a woman who can leave when she wants or do what she wants??

Liz

Tim ~ Amen! I don't think I know a man that would tell her to FO!

Liz

This just hit me (light bulb moment)...................Gisele should have been named Gazelles!!!! She is very long and lean and from this picture, the gate that she has, reminds me of the gazelles...............very feminine!!

Just thought I would share.

correction

Gisellllle her gorgeousness.She is PERFECT.

Kelli

Gazelles? HAHA!! Glad to see ya not disgusted. TGIF!! Yee-Haw!

anonymouse

I love this gal, she looks great in this photo. she's famous on her own, she's rich on her own, and she gets to spoil the baby of the man she loves w/o having to get fat and pregnant to do that! i don't see a problem here.

Liz

Yes'mam it is Friday......................Thank you sweet Jesus!

Kelli

51, I do not like your name but whatever. Have a great weekend D., gotta run but had to get my TMZ fix. :)

LMC

She looks like an anerexic 12 yr old BOY!!

joe

HOWEVER SHE LOOKS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. THE EYE TO HER THAT COUNTS IS BRADYS AND UNFORTIONATELY NOT THE GIRLS WHO WISHED THEY WERE IN HER SHOES. JOE CAPRIO CITYLIFEPRODUCTIONS

MysticShadow

She is nothing but a skank! How she lives with herself for taking a baby away from his father (and he is no winner either) is beyond me. Other than hating her ugly guts, I guess I have nothing else to say except SKANK SKANK SKANK !!!

One last thing - if I was his ex, I sure as HELL would NEVER let that b**ch EVER hold my child. The Gods only know what kind of disease she has. Skank woman.....

britegray

That water bottle looks like the Klean Kanteen brand.

sallygail

if she turned side ways in dodge ball you would never get her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pretty hair....man face

Pablo Alleycorn

Gazelles are known as swift animals; they are able to reach speeds as high as 50 mph for long periods of time. Gazelles are mostly found in grasslands of Argentina. They tend to eat less coarse, easily digestible plants and leaves and the occasional carcass of a LOSER athelete whose career is over.

del

She looks athletic and fit. Y'all who think carrying around an extra 30 or more pounds is "healthy" need to educate yourselves. I'll bet her BMI is within normal range for her height.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments