Gisele Spreads 'Em on the Street

4/25/2008 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For once, Tom Brady's sexy lady boss, Gazelle Bundchen ran her own errands as she sprinted down a NYC street on Thursday.

It's been a while since we've seen G holding something besides Tom's balls or Bridget Moynahan's baby.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

del

Medically, 10% underweight is actually far better for you than 10% (or more) overweight. Our society is just convinced that meaty = healthy. Not so. The American Dietetic Association and the AMA LOWERED their standards (some 10 yrs ago) for what is a normal weight range by height. Most of y'all fatties are posting thinking that your giant bellies are curves. They're not. What Giselle has in a swimsuit = curves. And all of you would WAY rather look like her than like yourselves.

Sher

#28 THANK YOU!!! I happen to be thin, just by genetics, not by trying. I am so tired of being told I am not healthy, something must be wrong, i.e. eating disorder. Maybe the way people "eat" as a whole is changing... "SORRY I AM SKINNY". I really think there are bigger issues in the world, Maybe I am wrong...???

lisa

She is so ugly she looks like a man and yes I can say that with no jealousy unless i wanted to look like a bald orange bird-like ceature. Please send her back home.

Paige

Tom's balls thank you for letting them out of thy grip for a few days (ok, hours)....But, there is a rumor that they aren't getting along so well these days. You haven't seen them photographed together for awhile (gasp), and they've both been doing their own thing lately, and she's taking Leo DiCaprio phone calls again.....so.....? Hmm. May not be anything, but who knows.......Tom comes as a package deal, and she may not want his package anymore. (so to speak)

bobbyozone

not that it matters a bit, but shes almost as hot as paris!!!

Babygirl

Ela e mesmo RIDICULA !!!! we don't like her neither

He'Wha

So Hot

anon

FUNNY, I THOUGHT IT WAS ALSO TOM'S BABY. STOP CONSTANTLY PICKING ON GISELLE AND TOM.

cayenne1

To " Fanny Stienburg" ( lol ) The comments you made are absolutely ridiculous and they have no basis, merit or substance. I live in NYC and I can assure you NOBODY has ever made those assinine remarks. You are way off base there. A supermodel and a super athlete, not Brazilian and American. He plays for Boston, lives in NYC, yes he will get flack from the press, but not for your theory. That name by the way adds some credibility to your objectiveness, but it is too transparent and too obvious.

Sugarr

First off shes called a supermodel because of the money she has made, not her beauty. She is in no way beautiful , she has a distinct look that is what gets her attention. I do give her Kudos for landing a VERY handsome man ( Tom Brady ) He is more atractive than her . Her longs legs and her srut on the catwalk has made her millions , she could NEVER be in a beauty contest. She was one of the least attractive Vic secret models . As for her figure way to skinny, but shes 5'11 she will prolly also be skinny. She has came to america and made millions Landed some very hot men , so Kudos to her, but in NO WAY is she beautiful. What i call a attractive Bod is someone like Mariah Carey she has curves ect looks like a womans bod not a bean pole.

Ashley

I have the freedom of speach so i can give me opinion. I don't know why she is the highest paid model. She has a body for RUNWAY and that's all. I think she is a very ugly face.... There is nothing special about it. She looks like a freakled face girl from australlia. Like i said, she has a good body for runway because there is nothing to it....Tall and skiny.
The magic Victorias Secret's airbrush and make-up artists can do!
Adriana Lima is much prettier Giselle has the face of a horse.

MDCRAB you always say the same trash

I feel so sorry for you people, so jealous of her success. By the way her name is Gisele Bündchen !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5