Snipes Can't Drop Soap for a Loooong Time

4/25/2008 6:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wesley Snipes won't be getting a Nicole Richie special in the big house: TMZ has learned that Prisoner 57 -- or whatever number he gets -- will have to do two-and-a-half years hard time (out of the three he was sentenced to). And that's only if he's a really good prisoner.

Federal inmates can't get parole, so Wes will be in for at least, by our calculation, 930 days.

See Also

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

huh?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, poor baby!!!

TattleTale

Black Justice personafide.

sodapopp

Maybe he will have time to reflect upon his sin's.

TattleTale

oops, I mean personified. But the cops who shot tha unarmed black groom 50x don't get aquat!

campy

If you can't do the time...don't do the crime!....and remember, only you can prevent forest fires!

TattleTale

oops, I mean squat!

K

yada yada ...caus he's black...OJ anyone?

K

One of the cops is black. Stop the racist crap. Do the crime...do the time!

TattleTale

If I thought I could stop funding this bogus wAr with my tax dollars, I 'd do it too.

www.zeitgeist.com

Jason Ur

First Off, There Should Be No Jail Time For Any Crime That Is Non Violent, Let Alone For TAxes That Are Illegal.. And The TAx PAyers Flip The Bill For His Imprisonment When He Did Nothing To Us Or Societty... Income Tax Does Not Go To The Goverment And Has Nothing To Do With The LAw...

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES AND QUIT BEING SHEEP!!!! INCOME TAX IS ILLEGALLLLL AND IT IS NOT USED TO RUN THE GOVERMENT!!! 0% of income tax goes to run the goverment... it goes 100% into the pockets of private bankers as interest payments on printed paper... worthless paper... It is illegal... you roads are paved in gas taxes, your schools are run on property taxes... your poliice are run on property taxes... INCOME TAX IS ILLEGAL AND IS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY TO RUN THE GOVERMENT!!!! And I'll prove it... READ MY BLOG in the upper right hand corner titled Welcome to the death of america on my myspace page, www.myspace.com/jasonur

I Love all you people that say he got what he deserves and he broke law, when all of you sheep have no clue that INCOME TAX IS ILLEGAL!!!! no one has to pay income tax it is against the constitution... I dare anyone to find the law that says you have to pay taxes... You dont... there is no law... Its a scam... This Is Not A conspiracy Theory It Is A Fact and I cam prove it... Just check my blog on my myspace pace named WELCOME TO THE DEATH OF AMERICA!!!! and the video will prove outright you are all being stolen from by the us goverment... ron paul was the only canidate running that was gonna do away with the irs and the income tax but you are all so programmed to believe you have to pay it that you all laughed at him like he was crazy... Not one penny of your income tax is used to run the goverment... thats a fact... it is not needed it is not legal and wesley snipes broke no laws... EDUCATE YOURSELVES AND TAKE BACK YOUR MONEY AND YOUR GOVERMENT... check the blog out on my page... www.myspace.com/jasonur blog is in the upper right hand box and is called Welcome to the death of america... You'll be glad you did, and spread the word... stop the corruption...

K

Yeah...but if a black man starts a forest fire...I am sure it is some else's fault...

TattleTale

just cuz one of those cops was blacks doesn't mean diddly! It's value the justice system puts on a black person's life. nada

Liz

Lost Girl ~ You are lost and very delusional! Get rid of the chip on your shoulder...............this has nothing to do with the color of his skin. There have been alot of "white" folks that have served time for the same damn thing, Wesley just thought he was ABOVE having to pay taxes like the rest of us. He needs to hit his knees and thank God they did not convict him on the fraud and conspiracy charges! Frankly, I don't think he got enough time! Guess what, he will be paying his taxes from now on.

Galxtcy

This injustice is one of the biggest reasons why we should eliminate the I.R.S. No more Federal income tax! Instead, it's time to take a hard look at The Fair Tax!!!

Kathryn

Here we go with the race card AGAIN. The guy committed a crime. A crime that anyone -- no matter the color of their skini -- will have to spend time in jail for. Tax evasion is serious. These people make all this moolah and don't want to pay the taxes the everyone else in the U.S. has to pay. The guy did the crime, now he has to do the time. If black people didn't commit crimes, they wouldn't land their butts in jail. For God's sake, when will people just start taking responsibility for their actions and quit crying about race when they get caught and punished.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments